EDIT - Click on Follow This Topic at the Top Right Side and you will be notified when you get a reply -
Download all programs to Desktop, Copy and Paste any logs and Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus if required.
Please tell me if any of these links are not current, as some programs often change their location.
Please read about and install the program below. Post me back any decent/constant results that you get from it -
TCPView - TCPView is the real work horse for detecting if you have been hacked.
This program will list all the programs on your computer that are connected to a remote computer or are waiting for a connection.
The program will also list all the IP addresses that are connected and even perform reverse DNS on them so that you can get useful information on who is connected.
We can run a quick clean-up of anything already there.
Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If a security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
Please post the small log back here
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
Now: Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* NOTE : Please close or save all work, as the computer will be Rebooted
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button. (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.
* Next: Click on the Clean button (only once) to remove the selected items.
* You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be close so that the infections can be removed.
* Click on OK, and then OK again to confirm the reboot.
When cleaning process is complete a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt ) of what was removed will be on your desktop.
Please copy and the paste this log in your next post.
A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool by thisisu to your desktop.
* Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.(see above).
* Run the tool by double-clicking it -
* If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
* The tool will open and start scanning your system.
* Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
* On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
* Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Please run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
If you have the New Version 2.0.1 installed, ignore the first section .............
•• Remove Old Versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
• Please download mbam-clean.exe from Here to your desktop and save it.
• Please close all open applications and Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus to avoid any conflicts when running the tool.
* Note : It will reboot your computer to complete the removal process (Very Important)
• Download new Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free V2.0.1 and save it to your desktop
• Double click the desktop icon, click Run, then OK
• Click Next
• Select I accept the agreement then continue to click Next then finally click Install
• Uncheck Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you do not want the free trial of the paid version, then click Finish
• If you are notified the Database is out of date click Update Now
• Click Scan Now >>
• Note: If Malwarebytes will not launch please do the following to launch Malwarebytes Chameleon:
• Click Start (Start, Search, All files and folders for Windows XP) then type mbam
• Double click one of the four following files (if one does not work try the next one, and so on) - A black command window will open.
Follow those instructions until the Malwarebytes program starts the scan
• When completed click the down arrow on Export Log and select Text file (*.txt)
• Save the file to your desktop as MBAM
• Click Apply Actions then restart your computer if requested
• Copy and past the contents of MBAM.txt in your reply
Take your time, and read each item first, and only post them once you are OK with them.
Please include, any details from TCP.View that may help (constant IP links).
Also - Security Check.txt
Add any information that you think may help (how is computer running etc.)
Edited by noknojon, 28 April 2014 - 11:11 PM.