Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems running programs :/ [Gaming]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 frichieny

frichieny

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

Ok please help me :( I dont know where to put this thread just move this thread if im out of the location

Ok Here it goes

Lets say I want to play SAMP it needs gta san andreas so i can play. when I use samp it was suppose to open up GTA san andreas but it wont open up the screen goes black for a milisecond only. Then nothing happens after it.

but when I open gta san andreas it opens with no problem :/ I dont know why is it happening I hope you get what I said.

Same goes as Warcraft 3 frozen throne.. There is a program called Garena it uses Wc3 frozen throne. This is use to play online with other players. but same as Samp it wont open up it cant open the game I think something is blocking the game from opening when a program Like SAMP or Garena are the one who is opening them

but if I open GTA san andreas or Warcraft 3 the Games opens fine... My PC is newly formatted  

Same goes as League of legends Garena. It wont open up :(

Edited by hamluis, 29 April 2014 - 12:00 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,442 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

Odds are you need to open ports on your router, or enable UPnP (not recommended), to have these function properly.

#3 frichieny

frichieny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Good day sir RKilroy

we have a Desktop and a Laptop and we can play games in in the same games in the Laptop with no problem and in the same router :) and my upnp is enabled

Ummm when i open the Task manager I can see the LoL.exe run for about 5 seconds and it close automaticaly what do you think the problem is? :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bump

I think my PC is not allowing any Online connection to my PC.

I mean I cant play the Online but i can play Offline of the same game..

Edited by frichieny, 29 April 2014 - 06:27 AM.

#4 ryladine

ryladine

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:38 AM

Do you have different antivirus software on the problem computer? If its the same if someone has messed in its settings depending on what it is it could be trying to prompt for permission to allow a program to start another executable (Simmilar to ESET's HIPS) and failing either because you aren't noticing it or your user could lack priviledges required to manage the AV. I can't speak for the other software but LoL requires Adobe Air to run properly, if the install of Air is corrupted it could present a simmilar crash.

Your edit would point to an Antivirus again, or some security software interfering with your programs.

"Ignorance is not stupidity, refusing to correct it is. Stupidity should be a crime punishable by death." A soon to be famous quote by: Ryladine

Most scientist's think that man is the dominant species on earth, I know the truth, its not man that is the dominant species, its cats.

#5 frichieny

frichieny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hello good morning sir Ryladine

I dont have an antivirus. Because the Desktop in newly Formatted :) Do you know the Pokki? Does it do the same? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bump

Good morning again :)

I think the Desktop wont allow me to play Online

Edited by frichieny, 30 April 2014 - 09:03 PM.

#6 Datcoolguy

Datcoolguy

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 PM

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

You really should get an antivirus before anything else, you don't go around running naked, do you?

Also why bother setting up League with Garena? Is it just for the ping?

And to me it sounds like something is blocking applications from starting other apps, maybe windows being it's usual self?

PD: Multi Theft Auto is way better than SAMP

"If you don't understand how your computer works, you shouldn't be messing with it!"

#7 frichieny

frichieny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:17 AM

You really should get an antivirus before anything else, you don't go around running naked, do you?

Also why bother setting up League with Garena? Is it just for the ping?

And to me it sounds like something is blocking applications from starting other apps, maybe windows being it's usual self?

PD: Multi Theft Auto is way better than SAMP

Hehe :) 

Well here in Philippines Garena is the one who handles LoL Not only here but in SEA :)

I did Download malwarebytes and Got it but it did not find any Virus 

Hmm What do you mean about windows hehe :)

Yeah MTA is way better but I have friends at NGRP :) which is a roleplay server 

Ahh I cant find any program that blocks my games huhu

and I cant install .net framework because of generic trust issue I hate formatting this desktop T.T

#8 frichieny

frichieny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

I just installed .netframe work 4 :)  its working now Thank you guys :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users