Just today, I noticed that realtime protection wasn't enabled on Malwarebytes, so I tried re-enabling it with no success. As well, when I tried updating, Malwarebytes was unable to access the update server.
A few days before this happened, I tried to download a song from an MP3 site, but instead of it being an MP3, it turned out to be a Windows executable that Malwarebytes detected as a PUP. I removed the PUP, but I think it may still have been responsible for the problem I currently have.
Also, when I try to run a scan in Malwarebytes, it gets hung up on some files. If I delete a file it gets stuck on, it'll just get stuck on another.
EDIT: Moved from MRT to Aii. No logs posted. ~bloopie
Edited by Syniko, 27 April 2014 - 04:01 PM.