Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:31 PM
I am not quite sure if this topic belongs here or in the Android forum, but I figured it would be more relevant here. Anyway, I have some questions about Android security.
1. What is the best anti-virus for Android (in your opinion)?
2. Are there file scanners (like VirusTotal) for Android?
3. Is the Play Store actually safe (free of malware)?
4. How do I determine legitimate apps?
5. How do I know if I am infected?
6. Am I worrying too much?
I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. I factory restored it at one point because I thought I was infected. I just was curious about these questions. Thanks in advance for any who can help.
Edit: Moved topic from General Security to the more appropriate forum, due to mobile OS specific nature of questions.~ Animal