Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Reddit Prank Dialog Box

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hummhumm

hummhumm

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this question.

I really want to prank a friend by making a dialog box appear when they connect to a specific website. It would say something that would probably freak them out and give them a good scare. This would probably be reddit, since they visit it often.

Is there a way I can run some javascript code to display an alert box only when they enter that specific site, and any time they refresh the page/navigate through the site?

I have physical access to the pc.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

Funny java browser pranks and tricks

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/11832511-funny-java-browser-pranks-and-tricks

The 10 Most Ridiculously Awesome Geeky Computer Pranks

22 PC pranks to make the office less boring

http://www.techradar.com/au/news/computing/pc/22-pc-pranks-to-make-the-office-less-boring-611029

play prank with vbs codings,

These are all harmless to a Pc but not to your health when your friend finds out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users