Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from the Mojave Desert

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cmarlett

cmarlett

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:20 PM

My name is Chuck.  I am a retired IT manager and software engineer from the Aerospace community.

My interest are in PC repair, web development and software development.  I have visited this site many times to gain information about various areas and have found that the community members are very helpful.  Joining was with mixed feelings mainly from having read other web site forums that proved to be either way too harsh to posters or self serving.

I have found a huge amount of information reading the forums that has helped me with unique problems and a willing audience and professionals that makes problem solving easier and much more enjoyable.

Chuck

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users