Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 La Princess

La Princess

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:26 AM

Don't know if this is the right spot?? I am trying to print some letters and cards and they have all the info..Page URL, Page #, Date etc. I used to know how to switch these off...but I have forgotten :thumbsup: Any help would be appreciated.

TYIA,

La Princess

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:30 AM

In IE click file ->page setup -> delete the commands in both header and footer. Click OK to finish.

Also, when you go to print, if you set your printer to draft setting, it will not use as much ink, and it will speed up alot.
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#3 La Princess

La Princess
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:50 AM

:thumbsup: Thanks so much Jason, much appreciated :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users