Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MissPlaced--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:24 AM

For you, my friend

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:21 AM

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

:birthday:  misplaced

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 thelittleduck

thelittleduck

• Members
  • 909 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:14 PM

Have a great one.

#4 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:32 AM

Happy Birthday Missy!

#5 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:59 AM

Happy Birthday !!

Top 5 things that never get done:

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

birthday_cats.gif

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#7 DonnaB

DonnaB

Bleepin' Ailurophile

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 2,390 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

picgifs-happy-birthday-8011326.gif

A cat named ugly

Proud parent of a young Man who devotes his life to the U.S.Navy

Graduate of GeekU Malware Removal training program

"To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought." ~ Tom Robbins

"Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living." ~ Helen Keller

#8 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

happy birthday!

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#9 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

• Members
  • 139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Late as usual...

chilipeppe.gif

:tophat:

#10 Stolen

Stolen

• Members
  • 669 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

My Dear MissPlaced, 

You were one of the first to reach out to me and welcome me to BC. I have so enjoyed talking to you (and about food lol)

I wish you the Happiest of Birthdays. 

picgifs_happy_birthday_for_Miss_Placed.g

#11 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:32 AM

I haven't answered this before now,because I was looking for the perfect song to say THANK you! and to let you all know how very important you all are to me....

Some of you i've known for a long time,some not as long.....

QE, it's been more then a decade for us gal,We've walked and talked thru alot in that decade...my memory is very long.....

and filled with these precious memories...nobody could have a better friend!!.. i remember when i was made a second banana MOD @ the other site....I Was stunned,honored and terrified all at once.....BUT I knew i could count on you being able to talk me off the ledge..LOL And you did!!..you mean the world to me my friend!!

When times were hard and troublin, you have always been that beacon in the night that brought back to a safe harbor again....How do i say THANK YOU for that......just know that i do!!

Animal, it's been just as long for us....The Cat choir was awsome and yet troublin....BUT That's you in a nut shell my friend and I thank you!..LOL.....about the cat thing..get some therapy..ROTFL.....

boopme, it was you who helped me get comfortable here, for that i thank you always!!

king of idoicy...it was a great Birthday!!....Thank you so much!

Platypus,i haven't had the pleasure of knowing you well, i hope to change that in the near future!..THANK YOU for the kind BD Wishes!!

THUGGY.....What can I Say...You're da bomb buddy!!... it doesn't matter if i'm  so mad i could spit nails..or so blue i can't see the sun, one word from you and i can't help but smile,laugh......You are indeed one of my bestest  buddies!!....secretly, i've always wanted to learn to play the drums, my neighbor's would be dso pleased...lol lol...this makes me smile....and laugh....

DonnaB,I've enjoyed our shared love of music....Thank you!!

the-patroit 11, what can i say.....You've always been able to help this computer illerate woman with whoville.....like the time that i was asked "How much RAM i had".....my responce was RAM??? RAM????..What's RAM?? and where do I find itr???...LOL i'm sure i owe you at the very least a bottle of tylenol...but yet you never treated me like i was stupid...you just laughed and slowly walked me thru my delema......THANK YOU!!

caintry-boy....LOL your talkin to the choir here, i'm always a day late and a dollar short.....ThANK YOU FOR jolapeno  choir!!..LOL

STOLEN......MY DEAR FRIEND, it's been great getting to know you!!.. can ya hook a gal up with a late night snaCVK?? I'M HUNGRY ALL OF A SUDDEN!..LOL

mY FRIENDS, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME..AND BEEN WONDERFUL TO ME..YOU'VE BROUGHT THE BEST OUT IN ME AND OVER LOOKED MY  FLAWS...FOR THIS I THANK YOU!!

a greater gift i could not have been given....you've each given me a piece of your heart.....and i'll keep it forever!

MISSPLACED

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#12 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:42 AM

Best. Post. EVAH! :hug:

nailed_it-s240x320-227191.jpg

The "Master of Nailing It" approves your post!

awesome_thread.jpg

Edited by Union_Thug, 03 May 2014 - 04:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users