Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

explorer.exe makes many outbound connections, trojans and drivers..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seda145

Seda145

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

Hello,

recently I installed Comodo Firewall. I saw many outbound connections coming from Explorer.exe (4 every second) so I blocked these connections. I ran multiple scans with eset nod32 (nothing found), same with malwarebytes and mbar. With Roguekiller a big list appeared under drivers, (object explorer.exe) . some detected registry keys come back after some time like disable taskmngr or registry editor. than I ran a scan with spyware doctor which detected nircmd and 1 trojan threat with almost 500 infections (as in the picture I uploaded) . I ran sfc /scannow , it said It could not repair the drivers. sometimes at 74% and sometimes at around 50%.

What can I do?

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Seda145

Seda145
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

someone?

#3 Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,564 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

Hello Seda145 and welcome on Bleeping Computer. :welcome: 
I will be helping with your computer problems.

Before starting please note the following:

• If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know
  • Do not make any changes on your own to the computer (installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, running scanners or other tools, etc.) without instructions to do it
  • Please read every post completely and perform all steps in the specified order. If you can't understand something or you encounter problems please stop and let me know
  • Do not attach logs, use code or quote boxes. Just copy and paste the text unless directed otherwise
  • Even if things appear to be better, it does not mean we have finished. Follow my instructions and reply back until I tell you that your computer is clean.
  • Please reply using the Add Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen

Please take a look at these steps and post the Roguekiller log that you already have and the DDS logs as described in that topic.

Regards 

#4 Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,564 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:14 AM

Hello Seda145,

are you still with us?

If you will not reply in the next two days, the topic will be closed.

Regards

#5 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:44 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users