Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Driver IRQL NOT OR LESS EQUAL

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alexxx777

Alexxx777

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hello

I was wondering if u guys can help me since i saw a similar thread somewhere here....

I've been having some problems with my network at my work place because it's seeing the net cable as "unidentified network" and today he started to see like that my wireless as well so after trying some solutions i've reset my TCP/Ip, windows socket and windows firewall...

Right after that my wireless started to connect again to my work network but 5 min later i got my first blue screen Irql....and then another 2.

Here are my dump files http://www.sendspace.com/file/vk2fe0

Thanks

Edit: Really??? Absolutley no answer? Is it because it's such a mystery or is it because nobody seems to give a bleep for some reason?

Edited by Alexxx777, 22 April 2014 - 02:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Alexxx777

Alexxx777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:37 PM

Ok, sorry for the double post. Since nobody has any desire to help me i've instaled a program to view the dump files but i really don't know what exactly is ""athrx.sys+5c8c1""... Can anyone at lest tell me what that is?

hrizkg.jpg

#3 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

It's the Atheros wireless driver that Windows 7 installs automatically. You need to remove this driver and install an updated driver.

#4 Alexxx777

Alexxx777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

Thanks for the help. I hope this will fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users