Running Windows 8.1 Pro.
I ran TFC as part of Malwarebytes troubleshooting. Afterwards, I noticed several issues after a few days of troubleshooting weird issues with installers and crashes (see this thread for the breakdown). After troubleshooting, I found two major problems TFC apparently caused:
- My Internet Explorer cache location was changed, causing issues with Windows 8 app updates and Logitech SetPoint crashes
- My C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp directory lost it's SYSTEM and Adminsitrator Security permissions (all unchecked), causing at least one installer (Java) to fail every time.
I'd consider these pretty major bugs that should be resolved, assuming this wasn't just a freak accident.