Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help with a idea I have

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kennymlg5

Kennymlg5

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

Hey there , I am just starting to learn to code and all that awesome stuff and I may even be in the wrong category for this ( if so sorry =/ ) but I have a idea for a website I really want to create and im not sure how I would go about doing so. Ok so I dont want to just say my idea because couldn't someone just steal it ? idk well , I want my website to be like omegle.com where you can video chat with people but how would I go about implying in my website a feature that allows users to connect to each other and video chat ? Like i said i am new to this and i may sound insanely dumb to some but I just wanted to know aha thanks for reading bye ! :tophat:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kennymlg5

Kennymlg5
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

Please someone help me with this issue :( Im really excited for this idea I have and I really just want to know if its simple to do or what ? Thanks

#3 TonyinTexas

TonyinTexas

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

Excellent  plan!   The internet gets better and better from minds that push the "what if" envelope and come up with new programs to  make life more interesting. Keep moving forward As you are learning code and and preparing to overthrow Google with your amazing hot program,  I encourage you to take a look at the Wordpress Platform.  You can start a website and upload any theme among thousands of Wordpress themes that will help capture the attention of your audience. Then there are hudreds of thousands of plugins that will make your website even more powerful.

Specifically search "wordpress plugin for video chat"    The plugins you see that are on wordpess.org are usually free.  With a website started now and a video chat platform in place you can begin now to build your audience and then as your programming skills get wicked focused you can test out your programming on your audience.

Another tool (also free) is Google Hangouts.  Some marketers like me are already making bank by using ths tool to promote our products.

If you want help walking this through  Hit me up

Edited by TonyinTexas, 24 April 2014 - 08:51 PM.

#4 installer

installer

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 PM

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:16 AM

wordpress + as many plug-ins as you can handle!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users