Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

zoom in whats on screen

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 PM

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

HI,Is there a program to zoom in to whats on the PC screen like what we see on TV shows,thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:01 PM

Control key and mouse scroll wheel?

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:47 AM

HI,I knew about that one,but what I was asking about is probably just a film trick but where you can zoom in on just a
small area of the screen and get a better look at that specific area.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

I don't think technology is there yet. Unless the overlay is already there and the zoom feature prexisits. The computer can't generate the zoom in data.

I'm assuming you're talking about something like the famous 'Enhance' sequence from the classic sc-fi move Blade Runner.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:45 AM

HI,Animal,Thats what I was talking about that would be like a animated screen shot piece of cake for a computer company
and I would be willing to bet this already exists, but not for public consumption.

#6 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 PM

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:10 AM

@Animal - and please note that this is way off topic - I love that movie and that scene!

The original release, btw, with the voice over still intact.

Okay, I'm out of here! Thanks for letting me drop in my unrelated 2 cents,  :)

Winterland

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users