Did you ever get a log from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, if so please post it.
Do you have the new 2.0.1 version of Malwarebytes program installed ??
Method for posting the log -
•When completed click the down arrow on Export Log and select Text file (*.txt)
•Save the file to your desktop as MBAM
•Click Apply Actions then restart your computer if requested
•Copy and past the contents of MBAM.txt in your reply.
Also please run these programs. Save them to Desktop and Copy and Paste any logs -
Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Download MiniToolBox, Save it to your desktop to run it.
Close any Firefox browsers you may have open
Checkmark the following boxes:
•Report IE Proxy Settings
•Reset IE Proxy Settings
•Report FF Proxy Settings
•Reset FF Proxy Settings
•List content of Hosts
•List IP configuration
•List last 10 Event Viewer log
•List Installed Programs
•List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
Click Go and copy / paste the result (Result.txt).
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
Please post the small RKill log back here
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
Download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
• Vista / Windows 7 / 8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
• Click on the Scan button (only once)
• AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
• When it's done you'll see: Pending: Uncheck any elements you don't want removed.
• Now click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
•Look over the log especially under Files/Folders for any program you want to save.
• If there's a program you want to save, just uncheck it from AdwCleaner.
• If you're not sure, post the log for review.
• If you're ready to clean it all up.....click the Clean button (only once)
You must click OK to start and OK to agree to a reboot.
• After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
• Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
• A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
• Items that are deleted are moved to the Quarantine Folder: C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine
• NOTE : To restore an item that has been deleted (if necessary):
• Go to Tools > Quarantine Manager > check what you want restored > now click on Restore.
* Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
If required Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus while the program runs.
* Run the tool by double-clicking it.
* If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8, right click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
* The tool will open and start scanning your system.
* Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
* On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
* Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
NOTE :AdwCleaner and Junkware Removal Tool are programs that search for and delete Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer.