Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Taskbar Icons Disappeared

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 marlondh

marlondh

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 AM

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:35 PM

Hi,

Yesterday I lost the Task bar icons, I have pinned the new icons to it, but the Chrome Icon does not open at times, and every time it does, I have to sign in, EVERY time. Please advice what to do. Thanks.
Marlon.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 23 April 2014 - 09:37 AM.
moved from Introductions to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,743 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

What Operating System are you using so that we can get you moved to the proper forum? XP, Windows 7, something else?

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 marlondh

marlondh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 AM

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

My OS is windows 7 Prof. My google chrome is not working properly. When I start it, I have to sign in, Change my setting, etc. Closing the browser wipes out my settings. I tried to reinstall google chrome, NO change. I appreciate your help. Thanks, Marlon.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

Is Chrome the only program you are experiencing problems with?

Did you uninstall Chrome before installing it again.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users