Now days almost all manufacturers include a System Recovery or Factory Recovery partition. For this reason they don't supply a installation disc with the computer. You are going to need a Windows 8 installation disc and will need to go to the manufacturer's website to download the drivers for the computer. You can download a ISO image at Window Eight Forums. You will need to burn this to a DVD disc.
If the computer you use to burn the disc has Windows 7 or Windows 8 you can use the instruction below to burn the disc.
Notice: This applies only to Windows 7 and Windows 8, earlier versions do not have this application.
1. Place a blank CD or DVD in the tray of your optical drive and close the tray.
2. After you have downloaded the ISO image you want to burn right click on the Start orb, then choose Windows Explorer.
3. When Explorer opens click on Downloads in the left pane. Scroll down till you find the ISO file you want and double click on it. Click on Burn Disk Image.
4. In the image below you will see Dick burner:, this should be set to the optical drive you want to use. Click on Verify disc after burning if you want to Windows to verity the disc image after burn. Click on burn.
5. In the image below you can see that the green progress bar, when the image is finished burning the bar will be filled.
6. After the image has completed being burned click on Close.
If this computer is running Vista or a earlier version you can use the instructions below.
To burn a ISO file to a CD or DVD please downlaod ImgBurn
and install it.
Insert blank CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive.
Open ImgBurn, and click on Write image file to disc.
Click on the Browse for a file icon:
Locate the ISO file you want to burn, and click on the Open button.
Click on the blue arrow to start burning the bootable CD.
Edited by dc3, 17 April 2014 - 12:37 PM.