Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Acer Aspire not booting up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Taximark

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:34 AM

I'm trying to boot up my daughters Acer but it's proving difficult, it keeps going to start up repair process and either just stays on a bank screen or sends me to Homegroupe$ and asked for my password that I haven't a clue what it is, I've haven't got any diagnostic cds or anything as it's just happened yesterday.

It will not let me boot up in safe mode I selected disable auto restart so that I could read the blue screen and he is the message I get word for word;

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen restart your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated.

Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive curruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0X0000007B (0XFFFFF880009A9928, 0XFFFFFFFFC0000034, 0X0000000000000000,0X0000000000000000)

Any Ideas?

Edited by Taximark, 17 April 2014 - 07:44 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Coco2014

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:05 AM

It seems you must load a fresh Copy of windows... I''ll recommand windows 7.

Or, in the worst case your hard disk is damaged

I like to play soccer games online and i'm using gta 5 cheats for Grand Theft Auto

#3 Taximark

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Thanks. I'm going to set it to factory and star from scratch then, everything was backed up and important stuff on a MS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users