Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Renee Passnow 2013

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trouble at mill

trouble at mill

• Members
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 PM

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

Hello, While searching for a Windows password cracking software I came across a program called 'Renee Passnow', I've been  asked in the past  if I could get around a forgotten Windows password and tried Ophcrack with no success, has anyone tried this software, it has other features but personally I'm only interested in the password cracking. The Program can be checked out at-: www.reneelab.com/product-land-188html. Apparently it works with all versions of Windows too!. I'd be interested in your opinions.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

My opinion is that it's foolish to pay for software...when free alternatives are available.  From what I see, the alleged "free" version is only a limited-time trial with the paid product costing.

The fact that it's also an "optimizer" doesn't generate any interest at all for this "tool" in my mind.

Louis

#3 peterfan

peterfan

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:49 AM

Is this soft free or paid one?

#4 peterfan

peterfan

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:34 AM

The soft is a paid one. And it works! I bought this soft with the coupon code: http://couponcode0.com/renee-passnow-basic-version.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users