Use the 64bit version of HitmanPro ............................................
Please download HitmanPro. to your desktop.
* HitmanPro (32bit)
* HitmanPro (64bit)
* Launch the program by double clicking on HitmanPro.exe.
* Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator.
* Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
* Check the box beside "No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer".
* Click on the next button.
* The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2 to 4 minutes.
* Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
* Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
* Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
* Click on the next button and restart the computer.
* Copy the information of HitmanPro_2014 xxxx_1239.log in your next reply
There is now a new version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (V2.0.1) This passes V126.96.36.1990
If you wish to Re-scan you will need to remove the old version first.
Please see MBAM Clean Instructions to fully uninstall all old remains.
Install the New version ..............
* Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and save it to your desktop
* Double click the desktop icon, click Run, then OK
* Click Next
* Select I accept the agreement then continue to click Next then finally click Install
** Uncheck Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you do not want the free trial of the paid version, then click Finish
* If you are notified the Database is out of date click Update Now
* Click Scan Now >>
** Note: If Malwarebytes will not launch please do the following to launch Malwarebytes Chameleon:
* Click Start (Start, Search, All files and folders for Windows XP) then type mbam
* Double click one of the four following files (if one does not work try the next one, and so on) -
A black command window will open. Follow those instructions until the Malwarebytes program starts the scan
** When completed click the down arrow on Export Log and select Text file (*.txt)
* Save the file to your desktop as MBAM
* Click Apply Actions then restart your computer if requested
* Copy and past the contents of MBAM.txt in your reply