Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Youtube Safety Mode is broken?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Haman1990

Haman1990

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

Greetings,

I have recently started to make videos on youtube, about a certain game. The videos are safe, and so is the game. However, my videos cannot be viewed while the Safety mode is On. I have searched everywhere on how to make them show up on safe mode, but to no avail. 

Can anyone, please, help me change the videos from being unsafe to safe, what should I do to make that happen? 

Thank you in advance, 
Haman

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Darktune

Darktune

Very Purple

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:03 AM

Hey Haman1990 and  :welcome:

You could try this link here which is Googles tutorial on Safety Mode on YouTube.

Also it might be worth noting if the game you're making videos on is not suitable for young audiences then it might be not considered for Safe Mode. Please find your countries video game content ranking here

Thank you,

Darktune

It's very hard to imagine all the crazy things that things really are like. 

Electrons act like waves.. no they don't exactly, they act like particles.. no they don't exactly.

Words and ideas can change the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users