Please try this run of programs (if you can) and Copy and Paste any logs.
Download Screen317 Security Check and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
* Please post the contents of that document.
Note:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
When you run RKill, please do not reboot in any way, but do a Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan on top of it.
RKill is designed to stop any malware / generally bad program and hold it while the next program runs.
Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.
iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/
* Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
* If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
* A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
* If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
* Do not reboot until instructed.
* If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
NOTE - If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.
When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.
Post it in your next reply.
NOTE. rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.
Now: Scan with ESET Online Scan
1. Please go to Here to run the online scannner from ESET.
2. Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus while performing the online scan
4. Click Start
5. When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
6. Click Start
7. Under scan settings, check Scan Archives and Remove found threats
8. Click on Advanced Settings and ensure these options are ticked:
Scan for potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
9, Click Scan
10. Wait for the scan to finish. This will take quite a while to download the program and then updates for a first scan.
11. If any threats were found, click the 'List of found threats' , then click Export to text file....
12. Save it to your desktop, then please copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
If no problems are found just tell us.
Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
- Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
- Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
- If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt.
Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.