Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Beel

Beel

• Members
  • 382 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

On my iPad with the latex OS my wife deleted by mistake 3 free games off the screen. Now when I open Apps and try to download them again nothing happens apart from a circle spinning around after I hit the cloud download button next to any of the games. Prior to trying to download I click on the purchased icon at the bottom of the screen then the cloud download icon with the arrow to download then a circle begins turning and from there nothing. The same happens with all three games. So what is going wrong or what I am doing wrong? All help and ideas appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by center, 14 April 2014 - 08:42 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,326 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

On my iPad with the latex OS my wife deleted by mistake 3 free games off the screen. Now when I open Apps and try to download them again nothing happens apart from a circle spinning around after I hit the cloud download button next to any of the games. Prior to trying to download I click on the purchased icon at the bottom of the screen then the cloud download icon with the arrow to download then a circle begins turning and from there nothing. The same happens with all three games. So what is going wrong or what I am doing wrong? All help and ideas appreciated. Thanks.

Have you tried rebooting the iPad?

#3 Beel

Beel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 382 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:33 AM

Hi smax013 I had tried that a couple of time but no go? Also on further investigation I-tunes doesn't load either!

Edited by center, 15 April 2014 - 02:46 AM.

#4 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,326 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:53 PM

The next thing to try would be to log out of your iTunes Store account and log back in to see if that helps.

BTW, I assume in your original post that you meant to say "latest OS" rather than the "latex OS". Is that a correct assumption?

#5 Beel

Beel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 382 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

Thanks again smax013 first of all yes I meant the latest OS, me I am not the best typist in the world..????

Secondly I solved the problem by going intoSystem Preferences and reset the iPad to the "original settings" and bingo I was back in business.

Thanks again for your input and as usual I always appreciate your help.

#6 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,326 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

Thanks again smax013 first of all yes I meant the latest OS, me I am not the best typist in the world..????
Secondly I solved the problem by going intoSystem Preferences and reset the iPad to the "original settings" and bingo I was back in business.

Thanks again for your input and as usual I always appreciate your help.

Glad you got it working. That was going to be my next suggestion if the logging out and then back into your iTunes Account did not help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users