Hello everyone, I just joined this forum, and i am seeking help and real people opinions about this computer biuld. I have never built a computer. I am trying to get just the right parts for what im try to do. My buget is around 700 USD and anything under that price would be amazing.
Here is what i got so far:
· CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
· Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
· Memory: Mushkin Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
· Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
· Video Card: HIS Radeon HD 7870 2GB Video Card
· Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
· Power Supply: NZXT HALE82 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
· Optical Drive: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD/CD Write
I will using this system for animations, video editing, music production, and some gaming. Right now i don't really ike the SSD and want something with more storage like a traditional hard drive. This computer also has to be able to run both windows and linux. If you have any suggestions on what i should change please comment on this thread.