Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Reinstalled win 7 on SSD - wont boot automaticly

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 slebo

slebo

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

Hey guys :) 

I just reinstalled win 7 on SSD. Before doing that, i cleaned my ssd using the disk clean procedure in CMD. After that i installed win 7 64 bit on ssd. Then i went into BIOS and made my SSD 1. boot priority. When i start my computer it shows black screen for 1½ minut, then this msg. shows: 

6tijdg.jpg

I have disconnected every else HDD that was connected. but in BIOS i cannot see that my SSD is connected: 

2d03m1.jpg

After that under sata configuration i checked that AHCI was applied.

I then checked that my new disk partition was active: 

2ih9wmh.jpg

After checking it was active i did system repair 4 times, but each time it showed my this message:

i2veci.jpg

Im really stressed out and out of ideas. i would really appriciate any kind of help

Best regards
//Slebo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

When you installed Windows was every drive except the SSD and optical drive disconnected?

#3 slebo

slebo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:36 AM

Yes it was :) i plugged out the cables from the motherboard. the optical drive was also disconnected sine i used a bootready usb drive

#4 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:45 AM

What port is the SSD connected to on the motherboard?  That seems to be your issue, you can't boot to a drive that the motherboard can't see.

#5 slebo

slebo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:57 AM

First i tried inserting in port 0, then port 1 and now port 0 again as shown below:

qyshu9.jpg

The strangest thing is this. when the screen shows up and i press a button it instant load windows 7. and i can use my computer as normal. right now im using it :) but its still annoying that it takes 2 min to get started

Edited by slebo, 14 April 2014 - 09:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users