Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Several BSOD - vista version 6.0.6002

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Curlygirlie

Curlygirlie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

Hello
I would be so grateful of some help to determine what the problem is. Please note I don't speak 'computer' so would need very straightforward advice!

Shortly after switching to a new wireless network at home, I began to get BSOD with different error codes. I'm unsure if the new network was a causal factor, or just a coincidence.
Other things that were happening when I began to get these screens were that norton anitvirus software updated itself and did a scan, I was on the Internet, I had connected my camera and was uploading photos to my pc. The camera is not new to the pc.

I have windows vista version 6.0.6002, service pack 2, build 6002. I have intel processor 2gb and adequate hard disk space.

Here is the first of the two most recent BSOD, I'll have to upload the other in a separate post because its too big - actually can't upload the file so the most recent BSOD stated:
Page fault in non paged area
0x00000050 (0xEE0BEF0F, 0x00000000, 0x93704594, 0x0000000Z)
SYMTDIV.DIV.SYS address 93704594
Base at 936DD000 date stamp 52FCA859

From what I can make out, I think the errors might relate to Norton but I've seen conflicting information in other forums and don't want to try to uninstall it unnecessarily (especially not when I've paid for it!).
Thank you

Attached Files

Edited by Curlygirlie, 14 April 2014 - 03:34 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,587 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

Download BlueScreenView:ht

tp://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.

when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All

Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt

Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users