Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 / Problem with Firefox

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Manolis

Manolis

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 PM

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:58 PM

Hello there!

My name is Manolis, I am 34 years old and I come from Greece.

Recently I have been facing some problems with Firefox.

I can't seem to update the plugins ( I use this link:https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/). Even if I update the plugins, it still says that they still need to be updated. Other times it's not even showing which plugins are updated and which are not.

Furthermore, the information in various sites (pictures and text) is all over the place and sometimes I can't log in to my yahoo account through this browser.

I have tried surfing the same pages and logging in to the same yahoo account with Internet Explorer and it worked ok.

I have also recently run antivirus and antimalware programs and nothing threatening was found. Any ideas?

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users