Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Windows 7 Computer Blue Screens 0x00000024

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dantom

dantom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

Hoping I can get some help on this because I feel out of my depth. Recently bought a new computer. specs are: 

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87 - HD3

RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333mhz (2 x 4GB)

HD: 1TB S-ATA III 6GB/s

Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2GB

It didn't come with an operating system since I opted to install my own copy of windows 7. Anyway since we got it has been sporadically blue screening. The blue screens can happen days apart and it generally only does it when it isn't being used. the mini-dumps are attached and if there's any more information needed I'll be happy to provide. I would just send it back but I want to make sure its not a software error first. 

Thanks for any help in advance.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:14 AM

Here is a quick video!

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,896 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:16 PM

FWIW:  http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/110317-stop-error-24-ntfs-error.html

IMO...the cause can be various things...the file named, the partition/file system structure, or the result of hard drive problems...along with not so obvious other factors.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users