Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

c0000135 The program can't start because %hs is missing from your computer.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mrtrackfinder

Mrtrackfinder

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

I have tried:

Safe mode, with and without networking. Same error occurs.

Memory diagnostic, nothing found and I know my RAM is fine.

Last known good config doesn't work

Startup repair does not fix anything.

SFC /scan now needs me to be on my computer.

System restore (fails as it cannot load the registry.)

I DO have access to a CMD.

I DON'T have a system image to restore with.

I DO have a USB stick I can use for portable software.

I really need someone to walk me through the steps of repairing this. It is unlikely I have a virus, I haven't had one for a long, long time. I have installed multiple windows updates recently. I do not use AVG. My hard drive is not faulty (at least not obviously.)

I have access to another computer that is extremely slow but it can download files. I am typing this on an ipad, I really need to fix this.

I am using windows 7 64-bit. My computer is about 3-4 years old. I have performed lots of maintenance and optimisations to keep it running smoothly to this date; so it's not like it isn't well looked after. There is a chance I may have little bits of malware/adware etc, but I do a monthly scan with spyware search and destroy. Nothing high risk is ever found anyway. The computer was bought from a shop, I have no operating system cd to install from, but I do have a cd key on the side of my computer. Please advise.

PLEASE DO NOT just send me to another "solved" forum post. These issues are individual for everyone and I need individual support about how to post dump files and logs, or whatever. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section.

Edited by Mrtrackfinder, 12 April 2014 - 06:57 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users