Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mercenarygrip

Mercenarygrip

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

Well the site generated a generic post, stating "Why not make your first post today by saying hello and introducing yourself to our community in the Introductions forum."  And so here I am.

Never let it be said that I don't know how to follow directions!  :thumbup2: 

Anyway, I'm here to introduce myself, so hi there.  My name is "Mercenarygrip" and I'm a 47 year old male, who lives in the People's Republic of California.  I stumbled across the site while searching for "Artemis Trojan" on Google.  Not because my computer is infected, but because I saw that the "Artemis Trojan" had been blocked by my anti-virus software, and wondered what it was.

Also, I'm more interested in internet security because of the reports about the "Heartbleed" bug, as I'm sure many others are as well.

So that's enough for now.  I'm glad to know this site exists, and I'm excited about becoming a member of this community.

Thanks for taking the time to read my drivel, and I'll see you in the forums!

Mercenarygrip. :busy:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 subbaiah54

subbaiah54

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

nice.i just joined the forum.i am a retired engineer and catching up with backlog of reading books.fascinated by computers ,systems,mathes and so on.

hello everybody!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users