Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't boot into recovery mode on Android Phone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alvas Rawuther

Alvas Rawuther

• Members
  • 356 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 AM

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:02 AM

Hey, guys. Been quite a while, how are you?

I have a Karbonn A6 phone given to me by my friend because it was locked. It's asking for gmail user/pass but he doesn't have it. I tried to boot into recovery mode using Power+Volume Up button but all I get is a white triangle with an exclamation mark in it. I can't seem to go beyond that. USB debugging was perhaps not enabled unless it was enabled by default. There is no camera button, only power and Volume Up/Down. What do I do?

Simply put, I have a phone that doesn't seem to be able to boot into recovery(or am i doing it wrong?), has USB debugging disabled and is asking for gmail user/pass at boot. Is there any way at all to get around this? How? OS is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.

Thanks a lot for at least taking the time to read through this post. You're doing this all for free, you've nothing to gain and you're still doing it. That's really appreciated. smile.png

111897d1397198682-q-cant-boot-into-recov

SYSTEM SPECS.
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 | Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @ 2.93GHz | 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz RAM | 488 GB WD SATA HDD | 1024MB ATI Radeon HD 4350 | No real-time antivirus | MBAM on-demand | Windows 7's Built-in Firewall |

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zen Seeker

Zen Seeker

• Members
  • 695 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

Try searching over at xda-developers.com, it's where I go for research or tools to fix things. I've mostly had Samsungs so I don't know of that's how you enter recovery mode or not for that phone. Another option is to try and flash or connect using tools like Odin on your PC and connecting via USB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users