1. What is your budget? $900-$1100 USD
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Anywhere from 14in-17in
3. What screen resolution do you want? At least 1600x900
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Desktop replacement, no issues with portability
5. How much battery life do you need? 3 hours usage, can plug in during the day
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Anything from Battlefield 3/4, Dirt 3, Minecraft, the usual
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Possibly some light programming, maybe audio editing.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? At least 500 gigs
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Ebay, Amazon, Newegg
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2-6 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? None.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Doesnt matter
13. What country do you live in? USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I want something capable of everyday usage from school work to gaming, something that will be able to handle newer games on higher settings with low to no frame lag, Ive looked at the Lenovo y510p with dual GT755's but have also seen some used Asus G series with a GTX670 and similar cards. I just need some info on what my best option would be. Like I said, willing to buy used, and I can deal with a little bit of cosmetic blemish or even a fat and ugly laptop as long as the internals are there.