Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spigot Yahoo Malware Help please!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 andyso7193

andyso7193

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

I am getting the Spigot Yahoo malware popup tab on google chrome. I am currently running windows 8.1

This is a second post upon instruction from the moderator boopme.

Here is a link to the first topic http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/530010/yahoo-spigot-virusmalware/#entry3339527 

Any help would be great... Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

Boopme advised you to post in Malware Removal Logs, not to make another post here in AM I INFECTED?

Please follow the instructions given by Noknojon in your other topic and post in Malware Removal Logs.

Hi -
The reply was to Read steps 6,7 and 8 as I am aware that you have Windows 8.1.

I then followed in my post to : Do not try to post a DDS log, as your helper will get you to create a Farbar Service Scan log (or similar)

NOW -
Re-post to Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team Experts.
Just describe the problem and let the Helpers decide on the next steps to take.

We are not allowed to ask for the needed logs in This section of the forum, so you must Re-post to the linked area.

After you post in MRL, go to your other AII topic and post a link to the MRL topic.

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users