Please note that Oxy and PileFile reminder are 2 of the newest and hardest Add-Ons that we get to remove.
You have a choice of trying Revo Uninstaller, that works 90% of the time, or posting to the Experts area.
First Revo - Pile fie and Oxy
Please download and install Revo Uninstaller Free
Note: there is no need to click anything on that page, the download will start automatically
- Double click Revo Uninstaller to run it
- From the list of programs double click on the listed program(s), or anything similar, to remove it:
Pile File reminder
- When prompted if you want to uninstall click Yes
- Be sure the Moderate option is selected then click Next
- The program will run, If prompted again click Yes
- When the built-in uninstaller is finished click on Next
- Once the program has searched for leftovers click Next
- Check the items in bold only on the list then click Delete
Note: you may have to expand some folders by clicking the "+" mark
- When prompted click on Yes and then on Next
- Put a check on any folders that are found and select Delete
- When prompted select Yes then Next
Once done click Finish
The scam name for the hidden program is .......
"C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Temp\Download_67F3\The_Beatles_for_Jazz_Guitar_Downloader (1).exe" and has been removed from there.
As you are badly infected, please Fully read and follow the instructions in the Preparation Guide starting at Step #6.
Note If you are unable to complete any step, please post the topic and leave a full description of your problems
When you have done that, start a new topic and post the required logs to Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team Experts.
Please Use Copy / Paste for your responses, and Do Not Attach them unless your helper requests this.
If Help Bot responds to your topic, please follow his Step #1 so the team will be notified.
After doing this, please reply back in this thread with a link to the new topic so we can close this one.