Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't detect any networks in a toshiba laptop :(

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bugg8

bugg8

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 AM

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

Hi, i have a toshiba l455-sp2925r laptop, and it wont turn on the green light of the WIFI, but neither is the red ight turned. Im using Windows 7, and the wifi card is: Realtek 802.11 b/g

I know that this is not a problem of the router because other 2 laptops are connected to this signal, and because in other places it has the same problem.

I already updated the driver and i have deleted and installed again the drivers, i dont know what it is because in everest and in device manager it says that the wifi card is working properly, so Windows does detects the wifi card, but the problem is that it wont detect any networks,

I dont know, can the antenna be broken or something? i guess that can be the ony problem because the wifi card seems to be working fine (By the way, the antenna is connected to the card i already checked that)

i'll resume it for whom can help me, i would be very please thanks:

TOSHIBA L455-SP2925R

IT CONNECTS TROUGH WIRELESS CARD (IT CAN CONNECT BY ETHERNET TOO)

ROUTER: ARRIS TG862

I HAVE CABLE INTERNET

thanks i hope someone can help me, and sorry for my bad english im from mexico and still learning

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users