Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Many entires in Drivers Tab after Rogue Killer Scan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 TCKW

TCKW

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:34 AM

Hello there.

Will someone please help? Thank you.

My laptop is running Win 7 with SP1. I have Eset AV installed and running, so are Malwarebytes Protection, Win Patrol. I do practise usually safe habits and safety precautions.

Recently I began to use Dropbox, mBox. And it seems only after these when I routinely scan my laptop using Rogue Killer that I noticed many entries in the RKiller drivers tab.

I did Eset scans, Malwarebyte scans, Rkill scans, ADW Cleaner scans all on my own but found nothing, except R Killer driver tabs contained many entries. Each time I deleted, but invariably all these returned after each and every internet session.

Can some one kindly please help to take a look.

Grateful and appreciate.

Terence.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:12 AM

I did Eset scans, Malwarebyte scans, Rkill scans, ADW Cleaner scans all on my own but found nothing

Hello -

You have done all of the basic scans we do in Am I Infected, so your best advice is to post to the Experts.

As you seem infected, please Fully read and follow the instructions in the Preparation Guide starting at Step #6.

Note :If you are unable to complete any step, please post the topic and leave a full description of your problems

When you have done that, start a new topic and post the required logs to  Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team Experts.

Please Use Copy / Paste for your responses, and Do Not Attach them unless your helper requests this.

If Help Bot responds to your topic, please follow his Step #1 so the team will be notified.

After doing this, please reply back in this thread with a link to the new topic then we can close this one.

#3 TCKW

TCKW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

Hello there.

I hope I adhere to all your instructions correctly.

Here 's the new post link:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?

Thanks/Terence

#4 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 60,933 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:15 AM

For the record, this is the link to your new topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/530810/many-entires-in-drivers-tab-after-rogue-killer-scan/

This topic will now be closed, please continue in the new topic. It may be a few days before you receive a reply.

Good luck!

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users