Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web get request failed. Please Help. Elder Scrolls Online

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lorettaar

Lorettaar

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

Hello,

I posted this previously. Is it that no one knows how to fix it? The Elder Scrolls online/disc uploads onto my computer, but not on my sons. I can't figure out why it won't work. It stops updating and says, web get request failed.

Does anyone know what I can do to figure this out.

Thanks,

Loretta

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 petewills

petewills

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

Not too many gamers here, so it can be a bit hit and miss for specific games.

Lot of information in this link, on technical problems, including 'webget request failed' and 'Patchmanifesterror'

If this doesn't help, you could post on the ES forum itself, if you can't get help from customer support.

#3 defanged

defanged

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

are you downloading it from either the ESO site or Amazon, or are you using a store-bought disc? OK, re-read -  disc.

What are the specs of your son's PC? any other problems with it besides th is? do you have a third PC you could test the disc on? though, if it worked on yours, it probably is something inherent to your son's computer...

I've been running the game since it came out - - no problems yet. feel free to send me a message or whatever if you don't get any help on this forum regarding ESO; I'm happy to help, if I can. It's hard to say for sure given the amount of info you gave, but my guess is that t he issue is with your son's PC and may be indicative of deeper issues. But, as I said, hard to say...

SETUP, as of 4/14 - Case: Corsair 900D full tower, PSU: corsair 1200 watts, MB: ASUS rampage IV extreme, GPU(s): 3 X Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 hydro copper classified in 3-way SLI , RAM: 64 GB corsair dominator platinum DDR3, CPU: i7 3970X extreme edition @ 3.5 GHz (hexacore), OD: ASUS blu-ray RW, Cooling: EK liquid system, incl. EK waterblock, EK fittings, EK pump, resevoir, coolant misc., generic tubing, Audio: Creative sound blaster Recon3D THX PCIE Fatal1ty Champion sound card, Storage: SSD/HD: 2 X 240 GB samsung SSD (OS - win 7 pro), 1 TB caviar black, 4 TB caviar blue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users