Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer having a auto reboot! HELP!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cherlee

Cherlee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

Every time I restart my computer or shut it down, it kind of reboot itself. Instead of rebooting and having the normal updates and stuff. It uninstall EVERYTHING. I mean everything "EVERYTHING" the only thing I have on my Window 8 is Google, AVG 2014 and Recycle Bin. On my Window 8 Start or gateway their's nothing. All I have is Desktop, Internet Explorer, Store, and Microsoft Office. 

Here's an example. 

Let say I download 10 games to my W8 and I Restart or shutdown my computer. What happens is it would seem like I have nothing Downloaded. I can check my Browser Nothing is in there. 

Another Example. 

I can upload Images from my Phone, or from Online, If I Restart or shutdown my computer the same thing happens. I can't find it anywhere. Also I save Images on my desktop so I should see it. Even if i save it in my Photos, i can't find it.

I don't know what happened. I try going to my "Uninstall Programs" and uninstall the ones I think that Cause that problem, but that doesn't seem to work. Please I need some help, I don't want to spend money asking for someone to fix it for me.

Also it is not "trojan horse virus" that i know.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users