Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

facebook problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

hello, my wife has a face book acct. and has been having issues bringing up face book. her shortcuts do not work. we are on a home network with four computers connected to a wireless router. she can get to her page if she connects outside of our network, but no one can connect even with there phone if they try to use our network. even doing a search from any browser, face book will not load up! I do not have a face book acct. but I can not bring up any face book page! my wife has been a member for years and had a shortcut on my computer to her face book page. it worked fine but now has quit working. can anyone help?

Edited by hamluis, 07 April 2014 - 04:37 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Emial - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users