Multiple Antivirus Programs installed!
I do not recommend that you have more than one anti-virus product installed and running on your computer at a time.
The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti-virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:
1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either McAfee or Advanced SystemCare.
P2P software installed
Going over your logs I noticed that you have uTorrent installed.
- Avoid gaming sites, pirated software, cracking tools, keygens, and peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing programs.
- They are a security risk which can make your computer susceptible to a wide variety of malware infections, remote attacks, exposure of personal information, and identity theft. Many malicious worms and Trojans spread across P2P file sharing networks, gaming and underground sites.
- Users visiting such pages may see innocuous-looking banner ads containing code which can trigger pop-up ads and malicious Flash ads that install viruses, Trojans and spyware. Ads are a target for hackers because they offer a stealthy way to distribute malware to a wide range of Internet users.
- The best way to reduce the risk of infection is to avoid these types of web sites and not use any P2P applications.
It is pretty much certain that if you continue to use P2P programs, you will get infected again.
I would recommend that you uninstall uTorrent, however that choice is up to you. If you choose to remove these programs, you can do so via Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
If you wish to keep it, please do not use it until your computer is cleaned.
Fix with FRST (normal mode)
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
- Please download the attached fixlist.txt and save it to the same location where FRST is.
- Run frst.exe (on 64bit, run frst64.exe) and press the Fix button just once and wait.
- The tool will make a log (Fixlog.txt) which you find where you saved FRST. Please post it to your reply.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and Malwarebytes Chameleon
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and save it to your desktop
- Double click the desktop icon, click Run, then OK
- Click Next
- Select I accept the agreement then continue to click Next then finally click Install
- Uncheck Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you do not want the free trial of the paid version, then click Finish
- If you are notified the Database is out of date click Update Now
- Click Scan Now >>
- Note: If Malwarebytes will not launch please do the following to launch Malwarebytes Chameleon:
- Click Start (Start, Search, All files and folders for Windows XP) then type mbam
- Double click one of the four following files (if one does not work try the next one, and so on) - A black command window will open. Follow those instructions until the Malwarebytes program starts the scan
- When completed click the down arrow on Export Log and select Text file (*.txt)
- Save the file to your desktop as MBAM
- Click Apply Actions then restart your computer if requested
- Copy and past the contents of MBAM.txt in your reply