PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A JOKE A GAG SOME FUN Linux users will see the funny side of this
“ Memo to Linux users, Why GNU/Linux Viruses are fairly uncommon” from Charlie Harvey
Product name evilmalware 0.6 (beta)
Copyright 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 E\/17 |-|4><0|2z Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF IMPORTANT DATA or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (eg. sending thousands of Viagra spams to people accross the world).
Before attempting to compile this virus make sure you have the correct version of glibc installed, and that your firewall rules are set to ‘allow everything’.
- Put the attachment into the appropriate directory eg. /usr/src.
- Type ‘tar xvzf evilmalware.tar.gz’ to extract the source files for this virus.
- ‘cd’ to the directory containing the virus' source code and type ‘./configure’ to configure the virus for your system. If you're using ‘csh’ on an old version of System V, you might need to type ‘sh ./configure’ instead to prevent ‘csh’ from trying to execute ‘configure’ itself.
- Type ‘make’ to compile the package. You will need to be logged in as root to do this.
- Optionally, type ‘make check_payable’ or here_are_my_bank_details to run any self-tests that come with the virus, and send a large donation to an unnumbered Swiss bank account.
- Type ‘make install’ to install the virus and any spyware, trojans pornography, toolbars, adverts Key Loggers and DDoS attacks that come with it.
- You may now configure the way you want the malware to behave look and more in /etc/evilmalware.conf.
Edited by NickAu1, 07 April 2014 - 07:31 AM.