Hello babingan -
I have asked for your duplicate topic to be removed, we only want it once -
You can usually uninstall PileFile downloader from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
The program may also be labled as Savings Scout, or several other similar names (they are the same program).
So please follow all directions and report back at the end of these scans.
1. On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, > Programs, do one of the following:
Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
2. When you find the program PileFile downloader, or any unknown program, click it, and then do one of the following:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8: Click Uninstall.
Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
3. Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PileFile downloader.
4. If for some reason uninstallation fails, please run all of the following programs.
Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Download MiniToolBox, Save it to your desktop to run it.
Close any Firefox browsers you may have open
Checkmark the following boxes:
• Flush DNS
• Report IE Proxy Settings
• Reset IE Proxy Settings
• Report FF Proxy Settings
• Reset FF Proxy Settings
• List content of Hosts
• List IP configuration
• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
Click Go and copy / paste the result (Result.txt).
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
Please post the rKill logs back here.
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
* Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* NOTE : Please close or save all work, as the computer will be Rebooted
* XP users, Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista / Windows 7 / 8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button. (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it, or post the Ro.txt log back here first.
* Next: Click on the Clean button (only once) to remove the selected items.
* You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be close so that the infections can be removed.
* Click on OK, and then OK again to confirm the reboot.
* When cleaning process is complete a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt ) of what was removed will be on your desktop.
* Copy and Paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Please tell us if anything is better after running these scans.