Jump to content
Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:00 PM
Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:16 AM
there should be a keypad looking button under the password box and if you click that it should allow you to enter in your pin instead of you password.
Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:54 PM
I have the same problem as OMGreally does Above with a Twist. I too, can remember my Windows PIN and not the Password to Login to my Windows 8 Laptop. The problem is, there is NO Keypad or Key Symbol, Icon or Picture under the Box or Line to type the Password In. Is it still possible to change the Sign In Line or Box requiring the Password to Require the PIN instead? I do have a Microsoft Account but, do not use it to Login. Of course this type of thing only happens when you are under the gun to get something done. Any HELP would be Greatly Appreciated !
Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:27 AM
You can set a PIN code here:
- Go to your Charms bar (hover mouse to upper-right corner of screen)
- Go to Settings (cogwheel)
- Go to Change PC Settings (bottom-right most option)
- Go to Accounts
- Go to Login Options (not sure what the English term is as I am using a different language OS)
- Set your PIN code, or gesture, or password, or combination.
Edited by Nyana, 13 April 2014 - 03:54 AM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users