Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Elder Scrolls Online fails to update

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lorettaar

Lorettaar

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 PM

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:05 PM

Hello,

My son is having a problem with updating the elder scrolls game. When he click update,it starts to download and then it it says webget request failed and then it changes and goes to http request failed.

when he clicks repair it comes up with Error 206-Patchminifesterror_unzipfailed. unable to unzip mainifest, please click repair for your game. if the issue persists please contact customer support.

He did contact customer support and can't seem to fix it. He has a intel toshiba satellite C55-A5302. Windows 8 laptop. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the game or my sons laptop.

Thanks for any help.

Loretta

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users