Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TagPro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 husky018

husky018

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 PM

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Any of you people out there play TagPro? It's essentially a capture-the-flag game. I have a question concerning it though. I would preferably like to play on my laptop. My favorite browser is Firefox. When I play on Firefox, the Ping (which I found out is how long it takes my computer to communicate with the game's server) increases to 140+ which makes playing very laggy. Yet when I play using Internet Explorer the Ping never goes over 80 making gameplay very smooth.

Do you guys know what I could do to decrease Ping so I can play on Firefox?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RochellGalindo

RochellGalindo

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:58 AM

Tagpro is a rising game in Google chrome store, it is a simple online or computing game that is exploding in popularity in different social networking sites. I play these game sometimes, but i like to play games in the Google chrome, I never played the game in Firefox. To decrease the pinging you may change your browser or increase bandwidth and speed of your system. Network may be the problem for pings while you are playing game, checkout your network to decrease the ping.

#3 GradyGilbert

GradyGilbert

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

No, I have never played this game. If you guys were played this game, then please give me tips for playing it perfectly. How much time have you taken to become perfect in this game and how to play it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users