I know you posted that you had already run Malwarebytes, but I want you to do this again.
1) Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.
2) Malwarebytes will automatically open. If this is the first time you have run this version of Malwarbytes you will see an image like the one below.
Click on Update Now, after Malwarebytes is updated click on Scan.
If this isn't the first time you have run this version, then you will see an image like the one below. Click on Scan
You will be prompted to update Malwarebytes, to do so click on Update Now.
3) The scan will automatically run now.
4) When the scan is complete the results will be displayed. Click on Quarantine All, then click on Apply Actions
5) To complete any actions taken you will be asked if you want to restart your computer, click on Yes
6) Please post the Malwarebytes log.
To find your Malwarebytes log,download mbam-check.exe
and save it to your desktop.
To open the log double click on mbam-check.exe on your desktop. When the log opens, scroll down toward the bottom of the log to Quarantined Items. Copy and paste this in your next post.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools, select F12 developer tools.
3. You will see a small pop up window on the bottom of the screen.
4. On the left hand side scroll down until you see a monitor. Click on it, you will see emulation on the right hand side.
5. Make sure Browser profile is set to desktop.
6. Under “User agent string” select Internet Explorer 10.
Please scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
・ Click the Start button.
・ Accept any security warnings from your browser.
・ Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives"and "Remove found threats"
・ Click Advanced settings and select the following:
・ Scan potentially unwanted applications
・ Scan for potentially unsafe applications
・ Enable Anti-Stealth technology
・ ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
・ When the scan completes, click List Threats
・ Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
・ Click the Back button.
・ Click the Finish button.
NOTE: Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.