Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best File Manager for Samsung Note 2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 debg68

debg68

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

I'm looking for a good rated/safe, file manager for my pc/note 2 phone.  I would specifically like the ability to transfer some files such as pdf's and text messages. 

I do real estate and some agents insist on text messages instead of email, which I prefer, and I really need a way to get some important discussions ( negotiations ) on my computer so I can print them for my office file. I like everything in writing lol.

I've googled some apps online, but not sure which are good and kinda leery after having had virus issues last fall about downloading un recommended apps.

Have heard of airdroid...but not sure I want to transfer files over wifi.  Would rather use usb connection.

Any recommendations anyone?  Thanks in advance!

deb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,732 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 PM

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:07 PM

This is the application I use: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop

I also use airdroid but on my own home wifi network.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 debg68

debg68
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

Thanks Animal...apparently I had ES file manager installed at some point, it was in my apps in the store. I just reinstalled it again and will check it out.

#4 cfsdf

cfsdf

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:47 AM

As far as i know, Coolmuster Android Assistant could not only backup phone data to computer, but also manage them on computer. 

Like modify the contacts, have a try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users