Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

XP Pro Freezing, Mouse Out of User Control, Document Shortcuts Show Up On Deskto

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 runtotorun121

runtotorun121

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 AM

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

"Topic Title" cont'd:  Document Shortcuts Show Up on Desktop Randomly, Windows Pop Up Randomly, and System Tray Changes Positions

Hi,

I am working on my 65 year old neighbor's computer.  She has called me in a panic over many months complaining of the issues I described in the Topic Title, but I had never witnessed them occurring since they are sporadic. 

I had installed and run MSE on her computer and never found anything.  I also recently tried rkill and then ran MSE again.  Still nothing; however, yesterday I came over to help her with some other work and sat down to do something at her computer.  While I was trying to use her computer I was able to witness first-hand the issues she had been describing, and I thought, "UH-OH!"  Something is definitely W.R.O.N.G. with this computer.  :(

First, She had her shortcut to AOL Desktop 9.7 open.  That is how she accesses her email and internet.  I do not like that interface, but I tried to use it to access the Windows updates for her computer.  It would neither close nor allow me to type anything anywhere.  Finally it began opening up five IE windows.  Then those were frozen.  Blech.  I couldn't get them to close with clicking on the "X" or going to the system tray and closing OR using the Task Manager to terminate the process!

Sure enough, suddenly the mouse began darting and jumping and moving about as though it was possessed.  In the past I had suggested to her to make sure her mouse ball was moving freely, mousepad was not causing a problem, etc.  I saw what was going on, and there was zero control over the mouse.  Then, as it continued racing around, windows began popping up.

Now I initially did not notice the pop-ups being the typical ads that would suggest malware or browser redirection, but windows popped up like her Control Panel>Display window where I would change the look of her monitor!  There must have been at least 15 or more windows popping up, and while I had no control over the mouse, after I finally did regain control of it THEN nothing would close. 

I checked CPU, and it was not high, and I checked the applications in the Task Manager, and nothing was noted as "Not Running". 

After waiting several minutes, I was finally able to begin closing windows.  I promptly installed Firefox and set up her start page to AOL and coached her on how to begin using Firefox, firstly.

Then I ran Malicious Software Removal Tool.  As it began running the computer began blinking, the mouse began its darting, and thing were freezing again.  After several minutes the program appeared to continue to run, and had found 3 infected files before I left her house, and it was not even 1/4 of the way completed.  I also started MSE and left it running.

Finally, I deleted all the "New" Excel, Publisher, and New WAV Audio files that had placed themselves on her desktop.  They were all blank, and there were probably ten Excels, five or more Publishers, and several New WAVs.  Of course, since there were many open, they were listed as (2), (3) and so on.  I mention this because I decided to look at one other thing before I got up from the monitor, and when I closed the window and saw the desktop, FIVE NEW DOCUMENT icons had been placed back on her desktop, somehow, in the interim after I cleaned it up!  :(  I believe two were Publisher, and three were Excel.  I deleted them again and emptied her Recycle Bin.

So after I left her house I told her to allow the Malicious Software Removal Tool and MSE to run and then I would either return or call her to see what was happening.  When she went to bed last night they were still running (I began them sometime after noon).

This morning before I came over to her house she had sent me an email already, and she said MSE had completed and found no threats.  I anticipated whatever is going on might be hiding, and I told her that with the way the Malicious Software Tool program had triggered something I was not confident it would either find or fix anything.  Again, though, yesterday it had found 3 infected files before I left her home, but when it had completed running the window said there were no threats found!

I thought she must be reading something wrong so I came over to her house to look at it, and sure enough it said no threats were found.  :(  I tried to look as the scan results, but the program would not respond to allow me to click on anything except the "Finish" button.  Then it closed itself.

I re-downloaded Malicious Software Removal Tool and named it something benign on her desktop, ran rkill and found nothing termintated, and then began running Malicious Software Removal Tool again.  So far it has noted 1 infected file, and it is not even 1/4 complete.  I will see what happens this time.

I also helped her change her password for both her computer and email, and I looked into how to use Remote Assistance and/or Remote Desktop to work with her computer from my house.  I have XP Home, but, again, she has XP Pro.  I have been following the instructions for setting these up, but have had no luck getting them to work yet.  If there is anyway to also get some assistance to get this in place that would be great because it is difficult for me to run across the street to her house to follow up with each scan and log, and I have four-year-old triplets so I am sometimes working on things into the early hours of the morning because that is the only time I have available, but I can't be in my neighbor's bedroom at 3am working on her computer!  :D

I think that is everything I can think of right now.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 runtotorun121

runtotorun121
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

I forgot to add that I am unable to minimize browser window by clicking on the _ button.  When you can actually get the computer to respond you have to use the system tray as a way to minimize the window.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Hello, lets see what we can with these....

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.
    Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
  • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
    ADW Cleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
  • -- Note: The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on each one and uncheck any items you want to keep (except you cannot uncheck Chrome and Firefox preferences lines).

thisisujrt.gif Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
  • Last run ESET.
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
  • Scan potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 runtotorun121

runtotorun121
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

Alright, here are the scan logs you requested (2 Posts Due to Length).  Please note that AdwCleaner did not reopen after system rebooted, and ESET did not generate a report.  ESET said nothing was found.

*Also, during running ESET the computer began flashing, the mouse started darting, the windows opened up all over the computer, and things generally ran amuk for a couple of minutes, including closing the browser window.  Then everything stopped freaking out and things look calm and 'normal' except the browser had closed.

I tried to see where in the scan process this happened (what it was scanning), but one of the errant windows was sitting on top of the AdwCleaner screen.  After everything stopped freaking out and the things evaporated back off the monitor, the scan showed around this time:  38808 files scanned - 29%; 22+ minutes elapsed; c:\MSOCache/Allusers\

MiniToolBox:

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 23-01-2014

Ran by Katie (administrator) on 07-04-2014 at 20:39:00

Running from "C:\Documents and Settings\Katie\Desktop\Scottie"

Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (X86)

Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.

No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================

127.0.0.1       localhost

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller = Local Area Connection (Connected)

# ----------------------------------

# Interface IP Configuration        

# ----------------------------------

pushd interface ip

# Interface IP Configuration for "Local Area Connection"

set address name="Local Area Connection" source=dhcp

set dns name="Local Area Connection" source=dhcp register=PRIMARY

set wins name="Local Area Connection" source=dhcp

popd

# End of interface IP configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : katiepc

Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . :

Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Unknown

IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : D0-27-88-67-7C-E8

Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes

Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.2

Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : fe80::d227:88ff:fe67:7ce8%4

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1

fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1

fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1

Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Monday, April 07, 2014 8:24:44 PM

Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Tuesday, April 08, 2014 8:24:44 PM

Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF

Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : fe80::ffff:ffff:fffd%5

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

Tunnel adapter Automatic Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Automatic Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : C0-A8-01-02

Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : fe80::5efe:192.168.1.2%2

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1

fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1

fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1

NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

Server:  UnKnown

Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    google.com

Addresses:  173.194.115.14, 173.194.115.0, 173.194.115.1, 173.194.115.2

173.194.115.3, 173.194.115.4, 173.194.115.5, 173.194.115.6, 173.194.115.7

173.194.115.8, 173.194.115.9

Pinging google.com [173.194.115.9] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 173.194.115.9: bytes=32 time=38ms TTL=52

Reply from 173.194.115.9: bytes=32 time=32ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 173.194.115.9:

Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 32ms, Maximum = 38ms, Average = 35ms

Server:  UnKnown

Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    yahoo.com

Addresses:  206.190.36.45, 98.138.253.109, 98.139.183.24

Pinging yahoo.com [206.190.36.45] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 206.190.36.45: bytes=32 time=90ms TTL=46

Reply from 206.190.36.45: bytes=32 time=72ms TTL=46

Ping statistics for 206.190.36.45:

Minimum = 72ms, Maximum = 90ms, Average = 81ms

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:

Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms

===========================================================================

Interface List

0x1 ........................... MS TCP Loopback interface

0x2 ...d0 27 88 67 7c e8 ...... Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport

Active Routes:

Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric

0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0      192.168.1.1     192.168.1.2      20

127.0.0.0        255.0.0.0        127.0.0.1       127.0.0.1      1

192.168.1.0    255.255.255.0      192.168.1.2     192.168.1.2      20

192.168.1.2  255.255.255.255        127.0.0.1       127.0.0.1      20

192.168.1.255  255.255.255.255      192.168.1.2     192.168.1.2      20

224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0      192.168.1.2     192.168.1.2      20

255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255      192.168.1.2     192.168.1.2      1

Default Gateway:       192.168.1.1

Persistent Routes:

None

========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog5 02 C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll [16896] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog5 03 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 01 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 02 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 03 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 04 C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll [92672] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 05 C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll [92672] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 06 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 07 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 08 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 09 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 10 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 11 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 12 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 13 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 14 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 15 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 16 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 17 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 18 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 19 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 20 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 21 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

Catalog9 22 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:

==================

Error: (04/07/2014 06:40:14 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )

Description: Hanging application bkmaker.exe, version 6.4.0.7, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error: (04/04/2014 10:14:39 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )

Description: Hanging application firefox.exe, version 28.0.0.5186, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error: (04/03/2014 02:05:20 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )

Description: Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, faulting module tbcore3u.dll, version 6.0.4.3, fault address 0x000ff9b8.

Processing media-specific event for [iexplore.exe!ws!]

Error: (04/03/2014 02:04:54 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )

Description: Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, faulting module tbcore3u.dll, version 6.0.4.3, fault address 0x000ff9b8.

Error: (04/03/2014 01:07:42 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )

Description: Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, faulting module , version 6.0.4.3, fault address 0x000ff9b8.

Error: (04/02/2014 09:30:40 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )

Description: Faulting application pmw.exe, version 22.0.0.0, faulting module pmw.exe, version 22.0.0.0, fault address 0x000c31cc.

Processing media-specific event for [pmw.exe!ws!]

Error: (03/25/2014 11:22:59 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )

Description: Hanging application aswMBR.exe, version 0.9.9.1707, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error: (03/25/2014 11:06:29 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )

Description: Hanging application AcroRd32.exe, version 10.1.8.24, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error: (02/19/2014 08:42:02 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )

Description: Faulting application aolbrowser.exe, version 0.3.10.1, faulting module jscript.dll, version 5.8.6001.23259, fault address 0x0001ef40.

Processing media-specific event for [aolbrowser.exe!ws!]

Error: (02/15/2014 11:31:11 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )

Description: Faulting application aolbrowser.exe, version 0.3.10.1, faulting module jscript.dll, version 5.8.6001.23259, fault address 0x0001ef40.

Processing media-specific event for [aolbrowser.exe!ws!]

System errors:

=============

Error: (04/07/2014 08:34:40 PM) (Source: Microsoft Antimalware) (User: )

Description: The support for your operating system has expired. Running %%860 on an out of support operating system is not an adequate solution to protect against threats.

Error: (04/07/2014 08:25:17 PM) (Source: Print) (User: NT AUTHORITY)

Description: Printer Broderbund PDF Converter 2.10d failed to initialize because a suitable Amyuni Document Converter 2.10 driver could not be found.

Error: (04/07/2014 08:25:00 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

Description: The ASCTRM service failed to start due to the following error:

%%2

Error: (04/07/2014 08:24:50 PM) (Source: Microsoft Antimalware) (User: )

Description: The support for your operating system has expired. Running %%860 on an out of support operating system is not an adequate solution to protect against threats.

Error: (04/07/2014 07:46:51 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

%%2

Error: (04/06/2014 07:09:02 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

%%2

Error: (04/04/2014 10:32:28 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

Description: The LexBce Server service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).

Error: (04/03/2014 02:00:55 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

Description: The AOL Connectivity Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 2 time(s).

Error: (04/03/2014 02:00:27 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

Description: The AOL Connectivity Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).

Error: (04/03/2014 11:39:49 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

%%2

Microsoft Office Sessions:

=========================

Error: (04/07/2014 06:40:14 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )

Description: bkmaker.exe6.4.0.7hungapp0.0.0.000000000

Error: (04/04/2014 10:14:39 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )

Description: firefox.exe28.0.0.5186hungapp0.0.0.000000000

Error: (04/03/2014 02:05:20 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )

Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.18702tbcore3u.dll6.0.4.3000ff9b8

Error: (04/03/2014 02:04:54 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )

Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.18702tbcore3u.dll6.0.4.3000ff9b8

Error: (04/03/2014 01:07:42 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )

Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.187026.0.4.3000ff9b8

Error: (04/02/2014 09:30:40 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )

Description: pmw.exe22.0.0.0pmw.exe22.0.0.0000c31cc

Error: (03/25/2014 11:22:59 AM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )

Description: aswMBR.exe0.9.9.1707hungapp0.0.0.000000000

Error: (03/25/2014 11:06:29 AM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )

Description: AcroRd32.exe10.1.8.24hungapp0.0.0.000000000

Error: (02/19/2014 08:42:02 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )

Description: aolbrowser.exe0.3.10.1jscript.dll5.8.6001.232590001ef40

Error: (02/15/2014 11:31:11 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )

Description: aolbrowser.exe0.3.10.1jscript.dll5.8.6001.232590001ef40

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

3DGreetings Personal Edition

Adobe Flash Player 12 ActiveX (Version: 12.0.0.77)

Adobe Reader X (10.1.8) (Version: 10.1.8)

Advanced Drawing

AOL Coach Version 1.0(Build:20040208.1 en)

AOL Toolbar

AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)

BackUp Maker v6.4

Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 12 (Version: 12.0.0.458)

Coupon Printer for Windows (Version: 5.0.0.1)

CouponBar (Version: 5.0.0.5)

Download Updater (AOL Inc.)

DrawPlus 3.0

EDS IV

ESET Online Scanner v3

FinePixViewer Ver.3.2 (Version: 3.2)

FUJIFILM USB Driver

Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (Version: 1.0.0)

Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (Version: 7.5.5111.1712)

Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.23.9)

High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111 (Version: 20040219.000000)

ImageMixer VCD for FinePix

Lexmark Z82 Drivers

Logitech Desktop Messenger

Logitech Print Service

Logitech QuickCam Software (Version: 8.47.0000)

Logitech® Camera Driver

LogMeIn (Version: 4.1.2450)

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (Version: 1.1.4322)

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2698023)

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2833941)

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (Version: 2.2.30729)

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 (Version: 3.2.30729)

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (Version: 3.5.30729)

Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6012.5000)

Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package

Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP (Version: 1)

Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In (Version: 14.0.5130.5003)

Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 (Version: 11.0.8173.0)

Microsoft Security Client (Version: 4.5.0216.0)

Microsoft Security Essentials (Version: 4.5.216.0)

Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries (Version: 1.0.0)

Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries (Version: 2.0.0)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 (Version: 9.0.21022)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)

Microsoft Web Publishing Wizard 1.52

Microsoft Works 6.0 (Version: 06.00.1829)

MicroStaff WINASPI

Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 en-US) (Version: 28.0)

Mozilla Maintenance Service (Version: 28.0)

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (Version: 4.20.9870.0)

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0)

Nero 7 Essentials (Version: 7.02.2503)

Nero 8 Essentials (Version: 8.3.569)

neroxml (Version: 1.0.0)

NVIDIA Drivers (Version: 1.5)

PCmover Professional (Version: 6.00.620.0)

Pdf995

PdfEdit995

Photo Organizer

Portfolio Browser (Version: 6.01.0000)

QuickTime

RealPlayer Basic

REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI-E NIC Driver (Version: 1.24.0000)

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 5.10.0.5936)

Sentinel System Driver

Shockwave

ShopAtHome.com Toolbar

Signature995

Skype™ 6.11 (Version: 6.11.102)

SUPERAntiSpyware (Version: 5.6.1014)

TextBridge Classic

The Print Shop 12

The Print Shop 22 (Version: 22.00.0000)

Uninstall AOL Emergency Connect Utility 1.0

Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2598845) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2632503) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2345886) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2467659) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2492386) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2641690) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2661254-v2) (Version: 2)

Update for Windows XP (KB2718704) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2736233) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2749655) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2863058) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2904266) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB2934207) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB898461) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB951978) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB955759) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB968389) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB971029) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB973687) (Version: 1)

Update for Windows XP (KB973815) (Version: 1)

VCRedistSetup (Version: 1.0.0)

Viewpoint Media Player (Remove Only)

WebFldrs XP (Version: 9.50.7523)

Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474) (Version: 1.9.0040.0)

Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)

Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130) (Version: 1.7.0069.2)

Windows Internet Explorer 8 (Version: 20090308.140743)

Windows Media Format 11 runtime

Windows Media Player 11

Windows Search 4.0 (Version: 04.00.6001.503)

Windows XP Service Pack 3 (Version: 20080414.031525)

Yahoo! Anti-Spy

Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 23%

Total physical RAM: 2943.29 MB

Available physical RAM: 2247.02 MB

Total Pagefile: 4829.85 MB

Available Pagefile: 4116.55 MB

Total Virtual: 2047.88 MB

Available Virtual: 1976.31 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

2 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:465.75 GB) (Free:433.22 GB) NTFS

3 Drive d: (Katie) (CDROM) (Total:0.63 GB) (Free:0 GB) UDF

8 Drive j: (Backup) (Fixed) (Total:232.88 GB) (Free:106.4 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\KATIEPC

Administrator            ASPNET                   Guest                   

HelpAssistant            Katie                    MyBdayGift              

portnoy-437fe01          SUPPORT_388945a0        

**** End of log ****

TDSS:

20:42:29.0992 0x0220  TDSS rootkit removing tool 3.0.0.30 Apr  7 2014 15:39:12

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  ============================================================

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  Current date / time: 2014/04/07 20:42:34.0883

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  SystemInfo:

20:42:34.0883 0x0220 

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  Product type: Workstation

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  ComputerName: KATIEPC

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  UserName: Katie

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  Processor architecture: Intel x86

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  Number of processors: 2

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  Page size: 0x1000

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  Boot type: Normal boot

20:42:34.0883 0x0220  ============================================================

20:42:35.0992 0x0220  KLMD registered as C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\39599781.sys

20:42:36.0586 0x0220  System UUID: {C27F78E9-84F7-BD9C-19DC-D6A1A1F9656A}

20:42:37.0680 0x0220  Drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - Size: 0x7470C06000 (465.76 Gb), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0xED81, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'K0', Flags 0x00000058

20:42:37.0680 0x0220  Drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR2 - Size: 0x3A38B2E000 (232.89 Gb), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0x76C1, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'W'

20:42:37.0711 0x0220  ============================================================

20:42:37.0711 0x0220  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0:

20:42:37.0711 0x0220  MBR partitions:

20:42:37.0711 0x0220  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x3F, BlocksNum 0x3A380D41

20:42:37.0711 0x0220  \Device\Harddisk1\DR2:

20:42:37.0711 0x0220  MBR partitions:

20:42:37.0711 0x0220  \Device\Harddisk1\DR2\Partition1: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x800, BlocksNum 0x1D1C4800

20:42:37.0711 0x0220  ============================================================

20:42:37.0758 0x0220  C: <-> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1

20:42:37.0836 0x0220  J: <-> \Device\Harddisk1\DR2\Partition1

20:42:37.0852 0x0220  ============================================================

20:42:37.0852 0x0220  Initialize success

20:42:37.0852 0x0220  ============================================================

20:43:23.0727 0x07c8  ============================================================

20:43:23.0727 0x07c8  Scan started

20:43:23.0727 0x07c8  Mode: Manual;

20:43:23.0727 0x07c8  ============================================================

20:43:23.0727 0x07c8  KSN ping started

20:43:26.0258 0x07c8  KSN ping finished: true

20:43:26.0602 0x07c8  ================ Scan system memory ========================

20:43:26.0617 0x07c8  System memory - ok

20:43:26.0617 0x07c8  ================ Scan services =============================

20:43:26.0711 0x07c8  [ 01E81C84AD1D0ACC61CF3CFD06632210, 1140756BA2F28CA8DFCFF8FD223654E6A78BA1B770A169CC557ECE0E01381B17 ] !SASCORE        C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE

20:43:26.0711 0x07c8  !SASCORE - ok

20:43:27.0883 0x07c8  [ C07D5197410AAB28D0D93F943F59656D, 482164BA2B57C7026A7DF3213E0AC59B752A898D9B880BC0629F9CADD05D2894 ] 6to4            C:\WINDOWS\System32\6to4svc.dll

20:43:27.0883 0x07c8  6to4 - ok

20:43:27.0898 0x07c8  Abiosdsk - ok

20:43:27.0898 0x07c8  abp480n5 - ok

20:43:27.0961 0x07c8  [ 8FD99680A539792A30E97944FDAECF17, 594F8E0C3695400B0C09A797AF6BDFAC6F750ECD67D0EE803914C572B1DCC43C ] ACPI            C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys

20:43:27.0961 0x07c8  ACPI - ok

20:43:27.0992 0x07c8  [ 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5, 5E8F6A2FC4DF2E5E92A1D66ECC2810E08B42B64E9CD0DF4AD3F78EA8558B90AF ] ACPIEC          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys

20:43:27.0992 0x07c8  ACPIEC - ok

20:43:28.0086 0x07c8  [ 9D96B0D5855FD1B98023B3EEC9F06786, E4C79233158BE8AA4E9C6DD71585E5D2703A5156531EB3D692D7D81BC443E844 ] AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

20:43:28.0180 0x07c8  AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc - ok

20:43:28.0180 0x07c8  adpu160m - ok

20:43:28.0195 0x07c8  [ 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557, 1B5796E56B0927360CE0759641B1151828BC0A9E45620D2B2D880491F5CE33D0 ] aec             C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys

20:43:28.0211 0x07c8  aec - ok

20:43:28.0258 0x07c8  [ 1E44BC1E83D8FD2305F8D452DB109CF9, CF5EC07E0B589FA2A4701C6CFD69E893FC3ABF274AD57AE3C13FFE49063B02C8 ] AFD             C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys

20:43:28.0258 0x07c8  AFD - ok

20:43:28.0258 0x07c8  Aha154x - ok

20:43:28.0258 0x07c8  aic78u2 - ok

20:43:28.0258 0x07c8  aic78xx - ok

20:43:28.0305 0x07c8  [ A9A3DAA780CA6C9671A19D52456705B4, 67C959144B57AE0BBF1D82DBED197F32CDB06FECD883A80C441A0202FE83FAB4 ] Alerter         C:\WINDOWS\system32\alrsvc.dll

20:43:28.0320 0x07c8  Alerter - ok

20:43:28.0336 0x07c8  [ 8C515081584A38AA007909CD02020B3D, A5E13CA10F702928E0DE84C74D0EA8ACCB117FD76FBABC55220C75C4FFD596DC ] ALG             C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe

20:43:28.0336 0x07c8  ALG - ok

20:43:28.0336 0x07c8  AliIde - ok

20:43:28.0445 0x07c8  [ F6AF59D6EEE5E1C304F7F73706AD11D8, F5D39EF40CDB5102A84C8594CFC54DDBD5060E193E6D07421A9003D2ABC63E30 ] Ambfilt         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ambfilt.sys

20:43:28.0523 0x07c8  Ambfilt - ok

20:43:28.0586 0x07c8  [ 033448D435E65C4BD72E70521FD05C76, A5462C22D5461F1BA06E81CD7E1ECE5409092DE53A8E4D3E78D089B65CB474D4 ] AmdPPM          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdPPM.sys

20:43:28.0586 0x07c8  AmdPPM - ok

20:43:28.0586 0x07c8  amsint - ok

20:43:28.0648 0x07c8  [ 85180CF88C5EBAD73B452A43A004CA51, 24D25495DC21293FC1F37EE7E7C2A4725E66D3D25BE05D7EDF4BB4F444C65526 ] AOL ACS         C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe

20:43:28.0648 0x07c8  AOL ACS - ok

20:43:28.0695 0x07c8  [ D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6, 4990031453204C57E36E850252A39B05D6ECDAB9E71A8136FB4900F17E59C9CA ] AppMgmt         C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll

20:43:28.0711 0x07c8  AppMgmt - ok

20:43:28.0711 0x07c8  asc - ok

20:43:28.0711 0x07c8  asc3350p - ok

20:43:28.0711 0x07c8  asc3550 - ok

20:43:28.0727 0x07c8  ASCTRM - ok

20:43:28.0867 0x07c8  [ 0E5E4957549056E2BF2C49F4F6B601AD, F7F19FDC906B719A3516D30A9B4A2262C8CC5B36B94E3D4195C345EC4610FF2B ] aspnet_state    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe

20:43:28.0867 0x07c8  aspnet_state - ok

20:43:28.0914 0x07c8  [ B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC, 7E60F572A6B3C6219E3C86225AA37243AFFD74337DB7F108B04778042E5CC959 ] AsyncMac        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys

20:43:28.0945 0x07c8  AsyncMac - ok

20:43:28.0977 0x07c8  [ 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674, B4DF1D2C56A593C6B54DE57395E3B51D288F547842893B32B0F59228A0CF70B9 ] atapi           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys

20:43:28.0992 0x07c8  atapi - ok

20:43:28.0992 0x07c8  Atdisk - ok

20:43:29.0008 0x07c8  [ 9916C1225104BA14794209CFA8012159, 5D6F05F715C52A16D05CAE15C3DFE77A139A7F27F7AE710EC9A10F9EE05115A1 ] Atmarpc         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys

20:43:29.0023 0x07c8  Atmarpc - ok

20:43:29.0023 0x07c8  [ DEF7A7882BEC100FE0B2CE2549188F9D, 462C95B63D0A1058291A2DC8CBFCB13D7D74CCD1CA43B613A7EB43D49E3276F8 ] AudioSrv        C:\WINDOWS\System32\audiosrv.dll

20:43:29.0039 0x07c8  AudioSrv - ok

20:43:29.0086 0x07c8  [ D9F724AA26C010A217C97606B160ED68, 329B5118F2409731D06FDAE85B6ADD64A048292801BCB3546651CEB303111695 ] audstub         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys

20:43:29.0102 0x07c8  audstub - ok

20:43:29.0148 0x07c8  [ DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9, 5A81A46A3BDD19DAFC6C87D277267A5D44F3A1B5302F2CC1111D84B7BAD5610D ] Beep            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys

20:43:29.0148 0x07c8  Beep - ok

20:43:29.0164 0x07c8  [ 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314, 3C7CCF064397186C3A3863DD2370AB6414A61B330097DCA4F299CA7BBAA3D1B4 ] BITS            C:\WINDOWS\system32\qmgr.dll

20:43:29.0195 0x07c8  BITS - ok

20:43:29.0289 0x07c8  [ CFD4E51402DA9838B5A04AE680AF54A0, 5378F42B195B5832B00A05AD64E00473A45FFB86AC25C57241F26EA82B149FE1 ] Browser         C:\WINDOWS\System32\browser.dll

20:43:29.0289 0x07c8  Browser - ok

20:43:29.0336 0x07c8  [ 90A673FC8E12A79AFBED2576F6A7AAF9, BDE7858A3457DB979FEDD8577FA6321BF72848E4A7BF9F173C78A6A10CBB3EBE ] cbidf2k         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys

20:43:29.0336 0x07c8  cbidf2k - ok

20:43:29.0352 0x07c8  cd20xrnt - ok

20:43:29.0367 0x07c8  [ C1B486A7658353D33A10CC15211A873B, AA4DD9E7AAE5AAB1146B360B17001F975D2F29A1281CF7B13E7136480410F347 ] Cdaudio         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys

20:43:29.0367 0x07c8  Cdaudio - ok

20:43:29.0383 0x07c8  [ C885B02847F5D2FD45A24E219ED93B32, B26B2F8E3A831E2B65EB0C5195B0645CD50E22615CE79C9B0B391CD563B121DB ] Cdfs            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys

20:43:29.0383 0x07c8  Cdfs - ok

20:43:29.0383 0x07c8  [ 1F4260CC5B42272D71F79E570A27A4FE, B51C2A3ED3C309953D0EA45869C8E464C10F2533DADE9E0286AF674979098D1D ] Cdrom           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys

20:43:29.0430 0x07c8  Cdrom - ok

20:43:29.0430 0x07c8  Changer - ok

20:43:29.0477 0x07c8  [ 1CFE720EB8D93A7158A4EBC3AB178BDE, 65D2A9D9A88F38D4AF323134C151BA0F4B3CD0F6A134AF86E7AC9D07319F1726 ] CiSvc           C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe

20:43:29.0492 0x07c8  CiSvc - ok

20:43:29.0492 0x07c8  [ 34CBE729F38138217F9C80212A2A0C82, A9FD7A758D12E0818A11BEEF1CE772FEFA8373E92EF6C0DA8628CD4572CC9A43 ] ClipSrv         C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipsrv.exe

20:43:29.0523 0x07c8  ClipSrv - ok

20:43:29.0555 0x07c8  [ D87ACAED61E417BBA546CED5E7E36D9C, 14AC6034A5BC0FB2A1AFDAD42BEF4DE641556E54AD30D0C46765660A4BE55462 ] clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe

20:43:29.0586 0x07c8  clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 - ok

20:43:29.0586 0x07c8  CmdIde - ok

20:43:29.0602 0x07c8  COMSysApp - ok

20:43:29.0602 0x07c8  Cpqarray - ok

20:43:29.0617 0x07c8  [ 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B, 0825960894CF9C86CC8775BDD2A262948A09CA495AA7FE9F210FAF49E7086383 ] CryptSvc        C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptsvc.dll

20:43:29.0617 0x07c8  CryptSvc - ok

20:43:29.0617 0x07c8  dac2w2k - ok

20:43:29.0633 0x07c8  dac960nt - ok

20:43:29.0695 0x07c8  [ 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C, 6AEAC16AB4E0DFD25123AAF4D4181FEE1B919B7B2793117006CE8CF30E826CFD ] DcomLaunch      C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll

20:43:29.0695 0x07c8  DcomLaunch - ok

20:43:29.0742 0x07c8  [ 277B9AF0F1034BE4731CBA7EFF10E8F9, 1D4E4D981433C4E94B022A61235D59E1ABC13CC8559383456996900AAC3B39FC ] DgiVecp         C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DgiVecp.sys

20:43:29.0742 0x07c8  DgiVecp - ok

20:43:29.0789 0x07c8  [ 5E38D7684A49CACFB752B046357E0589, F192AD4190BCFB6939A5CBC91648FE63168AF79A5E227A111DEAD6A92E42AB8D ] Dhcp            C:\WINDOWS\System32\dhcpcsvc.dll

20:43:29.0789 0x07c8  Dhcp - ok

20:43:29.0805 0x07c8  [ 044452051F3E02E7963599FC8F4F3E25, 584BDDB074618BE76454CF90E74829CFF588B5B5FAEB793E2F7AAD26352DD689 ] Disk            C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys

20:43:29.0836 0x07c8  Disk - ok

20:43:29.0836 0x07c8  dmadmin - ok

20:43:29.0883 0x07c8  [ D992FE1274BDE0F84AD826ACAE022A41, C82BD6561A14F2932A761F5883A787B99031250EE5E9B7B5714AA045545C9B99 ] dmboot          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys

20:43:29.0930 0x07c8  dmboot - ok

20:43:29.0961 0x07c8  [ 7C824CF7BBDE77D95C08005717A95F6F, A73CB323B7A6410C3D3F258BF204E716ADF8C84C9E4F6562C57AB73DAED8CCDE ] dmio            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys

20:43:29.0977 0x07c8  dmio - ok

20:43:29.0992 0x07c8  [ E9317282A63CA4D188C0DF5E09C6AC5F, D41E002F555FE9015EF620975255F58BB79198CA1FF0E09EC950CB450FF77CF7 ] dmload          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys

20:43:30.0008 0x07c8  dmload - ok

20:43:30.0023 0x07c8  [ 57EDEC2E5F59F0335E92F35184BC8631, 61F6F0DC2D1A6C61D5EF0D5CC4BE0FFC217F1E61FDA3EA9F704709293656600F ] dmserver        C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmserver.dll

20:43:30.0039 0x07c8  dmserver - ok

20:43:30.0055 0x07c8  [ 8A208DFCF89792A484E76C40E5F50B45, 4E40E2EB38C6254E7CAA488200E89EE7DEBBBA773890BC6A84313CC68178D54F ] DMusic          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys

20:43:30.0055 0x07c8  DMusic - ok

20:43:30.0102 0x07c8  [ 5F7E24FA9EAB896051FFB87F840730D2, 356EEFDCD54DECAD0170B34B993E4BF80DD039E2B2922D7A8D09B84031E9FC7A ] Dnscache        C:\WINDOWS\System32\dnsrslvr.dll

20:43:30.0102 0x07c8  Dnscache - ok

20:43:30.0133 0x07c8  [ 0F0F6E687E5E15579EF4DA8DD6945814, 5C32D88119EB1465B2D719BEE2E05888D1A73454B5E33F2D4928DA710F8BFBA3 ] Dot3svc         C:\WINDOWS\System32\dot3svc.dll

20:43:30.0148 0x07c8  Dot3svc - ok

20:43:30.0148 0x07c8  dpti2o - ok

20:43:30.0164 0x07c8  [ 8F5FCFF8E8848AFAC920905FBD9D33C8, C8C6FB97AB0871C8C88A2201525A5CF10D5131CB6980D32692ED7A8F58399AD5 ] drmkaud         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys

20:43:30.0164 0x07c8  drmkaud - ok

20:43:30.0195 0x07c8  [ 2187855A7703ADEF0CEF9EE4285182CC, 8233CC11F637866C0074043835A785EA2B616739B6B1181B143A253CF2508CFD ] EapHost         C:\WINDOWS\System32\eapsvc.dll

20:43:30.0195 0x07c8  EapHost - ok

20:43:30.0227 0x07c8  [ BC93B4A066477954555966D77FEC9ECB, 27F5B780175EF46DA102EE33F7F33559C8B40C077EEA4405D579D9507F4B1C23 ] ERSvc           C:\WINDOWS\System32\ersvc.dll

20:43:30.0227 0x07c8  ERSvc - ok

20:43:30.0273 0x07c8  [ 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315, 59C606977DB40A3443DFF0BE2A4C761824881B22C9FDB3D23F6486DB580E92A4 ] Eventlog        C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

20:43:30.0273 0x07c8  Eventlog - ok

20:43:30.0273 0x07c8  [ D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE, 58AF949EAEBF4FF3E3314DFB66CE4198BF65F0836B68CD27A6ED319742CCCCD2 ] EventSystem     C:\WINDOWS\system32\es.dll

20:43:30.0289 0x07c8  EventSystem - ok

20:43:30.0305 0x07c8  [ 38D332A6D56AF32635675F132548343E, E6909DB836AF679B4F4D62C7396D6C82769CC7ABB8C919C2AABFE934FCE268F6 ] Fastfat         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys

20:43:30.0305 0x07c8  Fastfat - ok

20:43:30.0352 0x07c8  [ 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF, A1006C687BD352F700B140DC741515A0CDD9E1352C0FBD1EE410D404E344444B ] FastUserSwitchingCompatibility C:\WINDOWS\System32\shsvcs.dll

20:43:30.0352 0x07c8  FastUserSwitchingCompatibility - ok

20:43:30.0367 0x07c8  [ 92CDD60B6730B9F50F6A1A0C1F8CDC81, 8307A532AB4D05CBBCE206DC2759497708BF5AAA880BD00F0E4F281D8578A1F5 ] Fdc             C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys

20:43:30.0383 0x07c8  Fdc - ok

20:43:30.0398 0x07c8  [ D45926117EB9FA946A6AF572FBE1CAA3, 4C94EF009D778BE0BDF8F812F026B96F91F641BE30AA2531427A5E63DBD280DA ] Fips            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys

20:43:30.0398 0x07c8  Fips - ok

20:43:30.0414 0x07c8  [ 9D27E7B80BFCDF1CDD9B555862D5E7F0, 69C271AD5BCEBFD8AE5A769BDD7EC51256DA3A8ADAD5D12E5C0D13F4E82D8805 ] Flpydisk        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys

20:43:30.0430 0x07c8  Flpydisk - ok

20:43:30.0430 0x07c8  [ B2CF4B0786F8212CB92ED2B50C6DB6B0, 280F5CF8A90F7BEDE73ADD0DD0F8952088133A7CA9A3D3B7041957E33B36845D ] FltMgr          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys

20:43:30.0445 0x07c8  FltMgr - ok

20:43:30.0508 0x07c8  [ 8BA7C024070F2B7FDD98ED8A4BA41789, 47585006F86B2C6016EC54250A416794792D1E4024FF229C120BC25B684AF66A ] FontCache3.0.0.0 c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe

20:43:30.0523 0x07c8  FontCache3.0.0.0 - ok

20:43:30.0523 0x07c8  [ 3E1E2BD4F39B0E2B7DC4F4D2BCC2779A, EC635E071201A766845D48973772CBE0958942B4162F3F5F70660D114CC877E0 ] Fs_Rec          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys

20:43:30.0523 0x07c8  Fs_Rec - ok

20:43:30.0523 0x07c8  [ 6AC26732762483366C3969C9E4D2259D, FF2C9A23CC17F380093F0BEA955B1925794271C2FEA16B9B7639668E6999BAE3 ] Ftdisk          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys

20:43:30.0539 0x07c8  Ftdisk - ok

20:43:30.0539 0x07c8  FXDrv32 - ok

20:43:30.0555 0x07c8  [ 0A02C63C8B144BD8C86B103DEE7C86A2, 7A3235DD3E1995DD72B212FAEB3ECA2A974434DE9BF6D269EA11BA65A80E7E50 ] Gpc             C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys

20:43:30.0586 0x07c8  Gpc - ok

20:43:30.0664 0x07c8  [ 506708142BC63DABA64F2D3AD1DCD5BF, 9C36A08D9E7932FF4DA7B5F24E6B42C92F28685B8ABE964C870E8D7670FD531A ] gupdate         C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

20:43:30.0664 0x07c8  gupdate - ok

20:43:30.0680 0x07c8  [ 506708142BC63DABA64F2D3AD1DCD5BF, 9C36A08D9E7932FF4DA7B5F24E6B42C92F28685B8ABE964C870E8D7670FD531A ] gupdatem        C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

20:43:30.0680 0x07c8  gupdatem - ok

20:43:30.0727 0x07c8  [ 5D4BC124FAAE6730AC002CDB67BF1A1C, 00294F4DC7D17F6DD2A22B9C3299BED40146BA45C972367154D20DB502472551 ] gusvc           C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

20:43:30.0742 0x07c8  gusvc - ok

20:43:30.0758 0x07c8  [ 573C7D0A32852B48F3058CFD8026F511, BC384BBA394AFDCDA1A9ABC858C692AA84A1F0A31AF3DDF7F38D120C027927FB ] HDAudBus        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys

20:43:30.0758 0x07c8  HDAudBus - ok

20:43:30.0852 0x07c8  [ 4FCCA060DFE0C51A09DD5C3843888BCD, D82417706B517F2610DDF7C86BE03A72EFA9A2A389DF5C8F8ADEAB8144E2C80A ] helpsvc         C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll

20:43:30.0867 0x07c8  helpsvc - ok

20:43:30.0867 0x07c8  [ DEB04DA35CC871B6D309B77E1443C796, F66A15C9528D661940F1F4CA453B3E95036D68C74C3B8AB53644211DBD3D2F32 ] HidServ         C:\WINDOWS\System32\hidserv.dll

20:43:30.0867 0x07c8  HidServ - ok

20:43:30.0883 0x07c8  [ CCF82C5EC8A7326C3066DE870C06DAF1, 93395FA4C26B2E82DC8B7025ED3BCF583885E5D8C5F60CD6EEAA6335D6A126EC ] hidusb          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys

20:43:30.0898 0x07c8  hidusb - ok

20:43:30.0945 0x07c8  [ 8878BD685E490239777BFE51320B88E9, C5C3ECF6B049B6736E35B39518A8F830B45C45A88FFE8E3A6B7922AD946597E2 ] hkmsvc          C:\WINDOWS\System32\kmsvc.dll

20:43:30.0945 0x07c8  hkmsvc - ok

20:43:30.0961 0x07c8  hpn - ok

20:43:30.0992 0x07c8  [ F80A415EF82CD06FFAF0D971528EAD38, 524D9E9201572929522F6805011783711B7C0F76308B924C89CF75F4B7A1FDF3 ] HTTP            C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys

20:43:31.0008 0x07c8  HTTP - ok

20:43:31.0023 0x07c8  [ 6100A808600F44D999CEBDEF8841C7A3, 61A75118C327812C60622010985A2E80E79B6FD9030A5732390EE5426E4AF6C9 ] HTTPFilter      C:\WINDOWS\System32\w3ssl.dll

20:43:31.0039 0x07c8  HTTPFilter - ok

20:43:31.0039 0x07c8  i2omgmt - ok

20:43:31.0039 0x07c8  i2omp - ok

20:43:31.0070 0x07c8  [ 4A0B06AA8943C1E332520F7440C0AA30, DB2452390CCFE67E0C5FEB4FD42CA24ABE2DDD40D0B22DD5F5B8F70416863918 ] i8042prt        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys

20:43:31.0086 0x07c8  i8042prt - ok

20:43:31.0164 0x07c8  [ 6F95324909B502E2651442C1548AB12F, FF1B104990FE186C6100ED229A45345FF695323AC778688EC11AA8F5A87B141E ] IDriverT        C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe

20:43:31.0180 0x07c8  IDriverT - ok

20:43:31.0289 0x07c8  [ C01AC32DC5C03076CFB852CB5DA5229C, A4D7749220B5BC965D96A267F1E02FE8284A230BA249109207BD4B9EA8DFAC96 ] idsvc           c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe

20:43:31.0320 0x07c8  idsvc - ok

20:43:31.0352 0x07c8  [ 083A052659F5310DD8B6A6CB05EDCF8E, 48D39B03FFB6FAA1529B774443BA12618AE3982D9F65A7B9D18F2269F78B31F4 ] Imapi           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys

20:43:31.0367 0x07c8  Imapi - ok

20:43:31.0414 0x07c8  [ 30DEAF54A9755BB8546168CFE8A6B5E1, 3936228CD3125C763ABFCB93E86E4B43838202BCC0913A28E84AC0263B43EE0D ] ImapiService    C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe

20:43:31.0414 0x07c8  ImapiService - ok

20:43:31.0430 0x07c8  ini910u - ok

20:43:31.0633 0x07c8  [ 8C130F62BEBE3FBAC8A0A1E42843D9A2, 7B92F077DF4D4AAF3439C625F5966C06F4E18661C60B84DB2B106CF796FF6D66 ] IntcAzAudAddService C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys

20:43:31.0727 0x07c8  IntcAzAudAddService - ok

20:43:31.0742 0x07c8  IntelIde - ok

20:43:31.0773 0x07c8  [ 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0, F6662F440950596DC1382DD1DB5D7891CCEA30A6062BEA942C18445B5F0D8B16 ] Ip6Fw           C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys

20:43:31.0789 0x07c8  Ip6Fw - ok

20:43:31.0820 0x07c8  [ 731F22BA402EE4B62748ADAF6363C182, 5C3BEBD008A5BE4DC2F92076FF41A10DDC01E10EC7E6552213CFA11970811848 ] IpFilterDriver  C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys

20:43:31.0836 0x07c8  IpFilterDriver - ok

20:43:31.0852 0x07c8  [ B87AB476DCF76E72010632B5550955F5, E6E74D3A86A7917A8BAED44F8E97CCD2EB171E4E4B27E9907F60D1523FAF319A ] IpInIp          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys

20:43:31.0883 0x07c8  IpInIp - ok

20:43:31.0914 0x07c8  [ CC748EA12C6EFFDE940EE98098BF96BB, AF523E21C25D9A1715EFEA573E4F52AF5D4FC9F28A2D613F5DB629C186C439E0 ] IpNat           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys

20:43:31.0914 0x07c8  IpNat - ok

20:43:31.0930 0x07c8  [ 23C74D75E36E7158768DD63D92789A91, 394D296F38E7D8EFD91A6EEC301D9CE6AF910E35EB9819F1A9E3363863AEDFDC ] IPSec           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys

20:43:31.0945 0x07c8  IPSec - ok

20:43:31.0945 0x07c8  [ C93C9FF7B04D772627A3646D89F7BF89, 805FA48E7A46D4F10240BF880A2468F53DEA36E83004399228AB70DB7D20544A ] IRENUM          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys

20:43:31.0961 0x07c8  IRENUM - ok

20:43:31.0977 0x07c8  [ 05A299EC56E52649B1CF2FC52D20F2D7, 2654619DB3E6D6C385B63AB02F87D4241C4F0250CC31383D1B3586917166C2DC ] isapnp          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys

20:43:31.0992 0x07c8  isapnp - ok

20:43:32.0008 0x07c8  [ 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128, E3B11BA26AFEAFB50B0FC168EA07F6049DA6B88BCDDEEE20310602D7FC27A3A7 ] Kbdclass        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys

20:43:32.0023 0x07c8  Kbdclass - ok

20:43:32.0039 0x07c8  [ 9EF487A186DEA361AA06913A75B3FA99, B94EBA4EC6D85E11C81AF9927E9EF0AF2E6FE134CFF1FDB0535B7C5A794B4261 ] kbdhid          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys

20:43:32.0039 0x07c8  kbdhid - ok

20:43:32.0055 0x07c8  [ 692BCF44383D056AED41B045A323D378, 1A99DEE83FFAF64E73067FC049C0A4CE07D94E4AE31EFA17B38CEFA9E41D67DC ] kmixer          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys

20:43:32.0070 0x07c8  kmixer - ok

20:43:32.0102 0x07c8  [ B467646C54CC746128904E1654C750C1, 3BD71BE3663EA23463D236D8A2A2E42DFA10C502BDB4B6E131FAF0FBA748219E ] KSecDD          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys

20:43:32.0102 0x07c8  KSecDD - ok

20:43:32.0133 0x07c8  [ 3A7C3CBE5D96B8AE96CE81F0B22FB527, 0044F03132596A494448CCE5F3D6ECC12617BB4CF6BAE348F79D4DC40ACD6EE0 ] lanmanserver    C:\WINDOWS\System32\srvsvc.dll

20:43:32.0133 0x07c8  lanmanserver - ok

20:43:32.0148 0x07c8  [ A8888A5327621856C0CEC4E385F69309, B08B63300D824E35E31EEEA2C4C086DFA2C2A964CEDAE512E74D3D88AADAA2C1 ] lanmanworkstation C:\WINDOWS\System32\wkssvc.dll

20:43:32.0148 0x07c8  lanmanworkstation - ok

20:43:32.0148 0x07c8  lbrtfdc - ok

20:43:32.0211 0x07c8  [ 97B6D792FE59B614076137920444AD8A, 200A443C8184EDD86AA78C4C3FCB6D3FEC297FDD014A67CC8E64CE85369595E6 ] LexBceS         C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE

20:43:32.0211 0x07c8  LexBceS - ok

20:43:32.0273 0x07c8  [ A7DB739AE99A796D91580147E919CC59, EDF4E039BA277B0E6D66FEB0B28096E67D682C09DFC18ECECF062D9DCFB75ACF ] LmHosts         C:\WINDOWS\System32\lmhsvc.dll

20:43:32.0273 0x07c8  LmHosts - ok

20:43:32.0383 0x07c8  [ DD08D34C632065F0020A71D0F598F657, 251EFECB9769D0F26B124735B57F6E465F2ECF1431B831C4FD8D36E78DDB65A1 ] LMIGuardianSvc  C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LMIGuardianSvc.exe

20:43:32.0398 0x07c8  LMIGuardianSvc - ok

20:43:32.0445 0x07c8  [ 26E3BEC8F2F0CFAF9FFE4C7AEF1BC049, CFB86B860FF4F856DA75EB132E06B77C71DC5D994799C08EDC01F2CA8B47AB44 ] LMIInfo         C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\RaInfo.sys

20:43:32.0445 0x07c8  LMIInfo - ok

20:43:32.0477 0x07c8  [ 21EA89518E56E269DCC50A31CD4F4EB7, 67A5114022BB25AEEBE6D2BD43126109DBAF5D2FDFC8F77FFE182AA9976DA3F5 ] LMIMaint        C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\RaMaint.exe

20:43:32.0477 0x07c8  LMIMaint - ok

20:43:32.0508 0x07c8  [ 4477689E2D8AE6B78BA34C9AF4CC1ED1, 0BC8AF546901E6C20611C5250BD65ACD0C4A8613BD8F8835F0D4680B5777F051 ] lmimirr         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lmimirr.sys

20:43:32.0508 0x07c8  lmimirr - ok

20:43:32.0508 0x07c8  LMIRfsClientNP - ok

20:43:32.0508 0x07c8  [ 3FAA563DDF853320F90259D455A01D79, D81B5FCC0CBCF9CE18E44A31071D357B12F5016159E24954E50E68D80C9F61B8 ] LMIRfsDriver    C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMIRfsDriver.sys

20:43:32.0508 0x07c8  LMIRfsDriver - ok

20:43:32.0539 0x07c8  [ 432618FA75B61059D2C57D6A7E55147A, 0E7D771AE9F98667A68C8C07A664D70B71B78EC08D7FEA92AD979E1E049EC0B1 ] LogMeIn         C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeIn.exe

20:43:32.0539 0x07c8  LogMeIn - ok

20:43:32.0664 0x07c8  [ 11F714F85530A2BD134074DC30E99FCA, BDB5FD3B2DF4ADD19B31965B3E789768B59E872B3EA85912B1FFB32B2AF9D5D8 ] MDM             C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE

20:43:32.0680 0x07c8  MDM - ok

20:43:32.0711 0x07c8  [ 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3, E6AF051174531C24B38E73987755D366ABEC595476C6D17793E8DCCC73F55340 ] Messenger       C:\WINDOWS\System32\msgsvc.dll

20:43:32.0727 0x07c8  Messenger - ok

20:43:32.0789 0x07c8  [ 4AE068242760A1FB6E1A44BF4E16AFA6, 1FB771162B96AAF787AC24867B818DF8511F0780BB094FA9A38C11D8DBFE68BC ] mnmdd           C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys

20:43:32.0789 0x07c8  mnmdd - ok

20:43:32.0836 0x07c8  [ D18F1F0C101D06A1C1ADF26EED16FCDD, BA0837C7780BD8262E143E2935AFA63BE59C3C39EF56CB8608EED0F50AF070D4 ] mnmsrvc         C:\WINDOWS\system32\mnmsrvc.exe

20:43:32.0883 0x07c8  mnmsrvc - ok

20:43:32.0898 0x07c8  [ DFCBAD3CEC1C5F964962AE10E0BCC8E1, B342CC9EC3729AB1AB4B5E2E99F890C1E0CA649162DE91F6768AB857B719E97B ] Modem           C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys

20:43:32.0914 0x07c8  Modem - ok

20:43:32.0977 0x07c8  [ 9FA7207D1B1ADEAD88AE8EED9CDBBAA5, 2AC3875B2E7D9B0692253A9867B940CF214DE03574808B42C3702843BC1D5696 ] Monfilt         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Monfilt.sys

20:43:33.0039 0x07c8  Monfilt - ok

20:43:33.0039 0x07c8  [ 35C9E97194C8CFB8430125F8DBC34D04, 0C0FCE6B0A23FB0ECB92E1663E1C72D2DD5B177D82E04782957690B69530DB39 ] Mouclass        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys

20:43:33.0055 0x07c8  Mouclass - ok

20:43:33.0086 0x07c8  [ B1C303E17FB9D46E87A98E4BA6769685, 161A45488522055D0F0474ABEDA04DDD0B5DAC2411AF9154B15190BBD66E7153 ] mouhid          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys

20:43:33.0102 0x07c8  mouhid - ok

20:43:33.0133 0x07c8  [ A80B9A0BAD1B73637DBCBBA7DF72D3FD, 2A5E15ED2C24C6C65EF2F7E1FD93374774076C9D8D451E4422561F4D269C012F ] MountMgr        C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys

20:43:33.0148 0x07c8  MountMgr - ok

20:43:33.0180 0x07c8  [ AEE4E9CC59CDEB55B1ECB0E596E796BE, 674F6F38D86D238AFD6223E03A862F8B43DD8499FBC2D4B7A04E510EC5EACF3B ] MozillaMaintenance C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe

20:43:33.0195 0x07c8  MozillaMaintenance - ok

20:43:33.0211 0x07c8  [ 8072A7BB35D92CC621AC2605EEF79BC4, 68F61BE84A5032CEC24F04C90DACA1AE78F3744016389BE2345256B26E44E09A ] MpFilter        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MpFilter.sys

20:43:33.0211 0x07c8  MpFilter - ok

20:43:33.0289 0x07c8  [ 65C34426C83EFA32D48380A97717997B, CD7EB6BFBB0BE382BA21055460D9A72323F09AF3194A22D8EDB28D5DB3BAE8E7 ] MpKsl1cb7a0dd   c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1ACF697D-A51D-4F5D-865B-F730B13BB205}\MpKsl1cb7a0dd.sys

20:43:33.0305 0x07c8  MpKsl1cb7a0dd - ok

20:43:33.0305 0x07c8  mraid35x - ok

20:43:33.0305 0x07c8  [ 11D42BB6206F33FBB3BA0288D3EF81BD, 76ABCFB62C5AC549F58C231F72A99882CDEB74928104B77FE52554765C2B1A22 ] MRxDAV          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys

20:43:33.0320 0x07c8  MRxDAV - ok

20:43:33.0383 0x07c8  [ 7D304A5EB4344EBEEAB53A2FE3FFB9F0, DB9B186F7076D7B94F45041AF7B77C1AD2CAB504D683B459C6CB1C22840ED170 ] MRxSmb          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys

20:43:33.0398 0x07c8  MRxSmb - ok

20:43:33.0445 0x07c8  [ A137F1470499A205ABBB9AAFB3B6F2B1, FB4951727543030D9E6ED74149C3FAACE2CA9DA8C1B5F616301B30B858C724E8 ] MSDTC           C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtc.exe

20:43:33.0445 0x07c8  MSDTC - ok

20:43:33.0461 0x07c8  [ C941EA2454BA8350021D774DAF0F1027, C940E978C7B66A713A0FDAB54B5F995DF59D089AFCD96221DD3222948CD49BBD ] Msfs            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys

20:43:33.0461 0x07c8  Msfs - ok

20:43:33.0461 0x07c8  MSIServer - ok

20:43:33.0477 0x07c8  [ D1575E71568F4D9E14CA56B7B0453BF1, 4ABE0E24786C0D39FA2B885447E56204CA6942FB175E534DCE675D7BCF0B176A ] MSKSSRV         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys

20:43:33.0492 0x07c8  MSKSSRV - ok

20:43:33.0602 0x07c8  [ 1EE3643D1AA747222427F63353611AD7, 18465E375485DF4E980121449077D5BA87C25C5FA8D86F40DA3B7BE153306766 ] MsMpSvc         c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe

20:43:33.0617 0x07c8  MsMpSvc - ok

20:43:33.0617 0x07c8  [ 325BB26842FC7CCC1FCCE2C457317F3E, C07BE560513B1FB91D756494F0BA4AEEB2E1998DE0E1C21EE83DB1183B0CEE91 ] MSPCLOCK        C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys

20:43:33.0633 0x07c8  MSPCLOCK - ok

20:43:33.0648 0x07c8  [ BAD59648BA099DA4A17680B39730CB3D, 9AD4C7C94C186C8815D0BC75DCAFB962158DA6935A244BA243EDDDEB33F9816C ] MSPQM           C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys

20:43:33.0664 0x07c8  MSPQM - ok

20:43:33.0711 0x07c8  [ AF5F4F3F14A8EA2C26DE30F7A1E17136, AC93A1E4ABB0D038B772E429015567E44CC2EDB66C54DBE23A5F98176FAC1520 ] mssmbios        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys

20:43:33.0711 0x07c8  mssmbios - ok

20:43:33.0711 0x07c8  [ DE6A75F5C270E756C5508D94B6CF68F5, FCC972DDC36C2C44D836913F10004C2C33B11C54DEFFF0C63E0FDF901D2F9261 ] Mup             C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys

20:43:33.0711 0x07c8  Mup - ok

20:43:33.0758 0x07c8  [ 0102140028FAD045756796E1C685D695, 5335B8278418CA200E2772124F0602C3E15A5CAF2D5CC59F6785DFAABF339B09 ] napagent        C:\WINDOWS\System32\qagentrt.dll

20:43:33.0758 0x07c8  napagent - ok

20:43:33.0836 0x07c8  [ 239740B3925AC4EBE8C9D3A00E7661F5, FB30B728B06B409BC2468CF4F912DFA1D4BE9ECD1AAB72096FEBC94E0EE29224 ] NBService       C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe

20:43:33.0883 0x07c8  NBService - ok

20:43:33.0914 0x07c8  [ 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D, FE0DCB728471465B39A42A7511F4133021FBA5DF88F88BCB5FE2FF34CFD713F9 ] NDIS            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys

20:43:33.0914 0x07c8  NDIS - ok

20:43:33.0930 0x07c8  [ 0109C4F3850DFBAB279542515386AE22, 4F6DB1E499AC853FD36FD603FBB6D3AC9BDCEB298C7FE1FB59A9236CB46729B2 ] NdisTapi        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys

20:43:33.0930 0x07c8  NdisTapi - ok

20:43:33.0977 0x07c8  [ F927A4434C5028758A842943EF1A3849, B1AA3AF150C05307461774925901789456B0CCCD03A5E71ADA4AB58455962BEE ] Ndisuio         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys

20:43:33.0992 0x07c8  Ndisuio - ok

20:43:34.0008 0x07c8  [ EDC1531A49C80614B2CFDA43CA8659AB, 494042F790F33721328B4451E79842E21919681CC421A4F9633EC4D383E06097 ] NdisWan         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys

20:43:34.0023 0x07c8  NdisWan - ok

20:43:34.0055 0x07c8  [ 2F597BB467E05B1FE3830EABD821B8E0, 141497F5A49D47CCE3C9289644F4BD838DCB238F6D8E847FC006652E21FE02AC ] NDProxy         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys

20:43:34.0055 0x07c8  NDProxy - ok

20:43:34.0055 0x07c8  [ 5D81CF9A2F1A3A756B66CF684911CDF0, 7989C36607CAEA17AFA2C1C9904145CA0714A54B9F712D9D4C1AB140D0B2CC0C ] NetBIOS         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys

20:43:34.0070 0x07c8  NetBIOS - ok

20:43:34.0117 0x07c8  [ 74B2B2F5BEA5E9A3DC021D685551BD3D, 7932B71F98B4122BE88F576BF6D745A757AE378A48924B7F4358837B75640A82 ] NetBT           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys

20:43:34.0148 0x07c8  NetBT - ok

20:43:34.0195 0x07c8  [ B857BA82860D7FF85AE29B095645563B, 86FF0E4CDD9C394E8BABD93A4D57E73FF9A779261717DEC6E9CDE99F1C6B0F4C ] NetDDE          C:\WINDOWS\system32\netdde.exe

20:43:34.0242 0x07c8  NetDDE - ok

20:43:34.0258 0x07c8  [ B857BA82860D7FF85AE29B095645563B, 86FF0E4CDD9C394E8BABD93A4D57E73FF9A779261717DEC6E9CDE99F1C6B0F4C ] NetDDEdsdm      C:\WINDOWS\system32\netdde.exe

20:43:34.0258 0x07c8  NetDDEdsdm - ok

20:43:34.0273 0x07c8  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85, F7794B5D12DC5D820A162850F4388E2AA80426AD07CB221799CF941C682AB501 ] Netlogon        C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

20:43:34.0273 0x07c8  Netlogon - ok

20:43:34.0289 0x07c8  [ 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE, 4E0A67B3CC897E80D4B342FFE8B7B4CC4F6CA2EF2D34C136027A098B2E1C6166 ] Netman          C:\WINDOWS\System32\netman.dll

20:43:34.0289 0x07c8  Netman - ok

20:43:34.0336 0x07c8  [ D34612C5D02D026535B3095D620626AE, 1BBCCCBF49EB8807240A77DCB43C25C21682073CC5356594E2C4F53EF36BF657 ] NetTcpPortSharing c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe

20:43:34.0352 0x07c8  NetTcpPortSharing - ok

20:43:34.0398 0x07c8  [ 943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5, B631B47C869FE4ACF46E4AA272435D9A9CA536E3349E3FFBB8602636FEE7AFD4 ] Nla             C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll

20:43:34.0398 0x07c8  Nla - ok

20:43:34.0523 0x07c8  [ CB992AE1506985D9167E85883B4C3240, 667592260A9D3828BDF8955AA6D2864C8977EEC385D7EC2EE3A6B601B8DB70AB ] NMIndexingService C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe

20:43:34.0539 0x07c8  NMIndexingService - ok

20:43:34.0555 0x07c8  [ 3182D64AE053D6FB034F44B6DEF8034A, 4ADFC76965BA2A5F488E71789A4E4EA702A74AF42725F72130D1CA919406CF19 ] Npfs            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys

20:43:34.0570 0x07c8  Npfs - ok

20:43:34.0633 0x07c8  [ 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA, E0E6F3ED05068E32F1D5C2D2B38CDEF4536B8656DB6756C66CF6B40B60C8F3DA ] Ntfs            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys

20:43:34.0648 0x07c8  Ntfs - ok

20:43:34.0648 0x07c8  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85, F7794B5D12DC5D820A162850F4388E2AA80426AD07CB221799CF941C682AB501 ] NtLmSsp         C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

20:43:34.0648 0x07c8  NtLmSsp - ok

20:43:34.0711 0x07c8  [ 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08, 9611BE411586E068D9297D77102DB3BE48AA67F1BAD6F61A84F83FC3043FA9CD ] NtmsSvc         C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntmssvc.dll

20:43:34.0727 0x07c8  NtmsSvc - ok

20:43:34.0742 0x07c8  [ 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD, B21133A75253EC15E2DFF66D3B480AB1A7E1A2360476C810E7AA55D0F0EB08D4 ] Null            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys

20:43:34.0758 0x07c8  Null - ok

20:43:35.0148 0x07c8  [ 7C56F3FD65B2BDB315CA3605A5392D7B, 1C33B2723BBD958FE06D71B6AC5C54DF1F46491C292749FE0DB8577BF056A765 ] nv              C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys

20:43:35.0367 0x07c8  nv - ok

20:43:35.0445 0x07c8  [ 619D8943725402D1179941FD58574CC8, C2B9CE0EF51B972F47EF776950A3CD78AD6C9AC9242A01EEC443EF1AFA48CDDF ] nvgts           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvgts.sys

20:43:35.0445 0x07c8  nvgts - ok

20:43:35.0492 0x07c8  [ F13618F0CB1E95232F4C2401592A59E9, 119C8075536D4C3602754E680574B0E18C813E9FE5555B2B854F3A6E768C22D0 ] nvsmu           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvsmu.sys

20:43:35.0492 0x07c8  nvsmu - ok

20:43:35.0539 0x07c8  [ ED0A578227B9FB97AD3BABC7FA6CD756, 7A950F5051DD3C14FC9E5D21AF3A67620B06FB9A6E27AF8970C04561E6E7D1E4 ] nvsvc           C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

20:43:35.0695 0x07c8  nvsvc - ok

20:43:35.0742 0x07c8  [ B305F3FAD35083837EF46A0BBCE2FC57, 9D0E0E666D652D0FC9EAB97280A5D67AAF61D6B21929DF7CF8ED72A367720464 ] NwlnkFlt        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys

20:43:35.0742 0x07c8  NwlnkFlt - ok

20:43:35.0758 0x07c8  [ C99B3415198D1AAB7227F2C88FD664B9, DD8DA4B5E804F134AB9233859544C025062902DFC3E8FB8A09A67337A4E73F55 ] NwlnkFwd        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys

20:43:35.0773 0x07c8  NwlnkFwd - ok

20:43:35.0820 0x07c8  [ 7A56CF3E3F12E8AF599963B16F50FB6A, 882C82BAE96D263138D4C0D6C425458B770B7B9C8E9C1D28AC918BF6BE94A5C2 ] ose             C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE

20:43:35.0836 0x07c8  ose - ok

20:43:35.0852 0x07c8  [ 5575FAF8F97CE5E713D108C2A58D7C7C, 96D4595D19A78CCBE8B325A08780AC077AE5CC99642ACD72FB47AEAE8D344D3B ] Parport         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys

20:43:35.0867 0x07c8  Parport - ok

20:43:35.0883 0x07c8  [ BEB3BA25197665D82EC7065B724171C6, 7E71C13BA30CD95CEE8A9CC85E6F48A01F30EDEAADEE69D80AE828BF97E5A5CA ] PartMgr         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys

20:43:35.0883 0x07c8  PartMgr - ok

20:43:35.0914 0x07c8  [ 70E98B3FD8E963A6A46A2E6247E0BEA1, 6771313EC41B3B5BFD398F60706E40BE71617046880CC352DD110B001AFC22A1 ] ParVdm          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys

20:43:35.0914 0x07c8  ParVdm - ok

20:43:35.0930 0x07c8  [ A219903CCF74233761D92BEF471A07B1, D4E6C360A1D2FCA4D17C991B834D68BF20F5111DD06B1FAB8B22984804CEC269 ] PCI             C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys

20:43:35.0961 0x07c8  PCI - ok

20:43:35.0961 0x07c8  PCIDump - ok

20:43:35.0977 0x07c8  [ CCF5F451BB1A5A2A522A76E670000FF0, D63F7E5A39653EC9CCE94B7D84B2D3EBD4F54533BD65701020198724042C9257 ] PCIIde          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys

20:43:35.0992 0x07c8  PCIIde - ok

20:43:36.0023 0x07c8  [ 9E89EF60E9EE05E3F2EEF2DA7397F1C1, 0BA3DB21DC7C641C181E2635B5C9B73965FDCDCD3EBBBE48FCFEC1C8C987F617 ] Pcmcia          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys

20:43:36.0023 0x07c8  Pcmcia - ok

20:43:36.0023 0x07c8  PDCOMP - ok

20:43:36.0023 0x07c8  PDFRAME - ok

20:43:36.0023 0x07c8  PDRELI - ok

20:43:36.0039 0x07c8  PDRFRAME - ok

20:43:36.0039 0x07c8  perc2 - ok

20:43:36.0039 0x07c8  perc2hib - ok

20:43:36.0070 0x07c8  [ 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315, 59C606977DB40A3443DFF0BE2A4C761824881B22C9FDB3D23F6486DB580E92A4 ] PlugPlay        C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

20:43:36.0070 0x07c8  PlugPlay - ok

20:43:36.0070 0x07c8  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85, F7794B5D12DC5D820A162850F4388E2AA80426AD07CB221799CF941C682AB501 ] PolicyAgent     C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

20:43:36.0086 0x07c8  PolicyAgent - ok

20:43:36.0133 0x07c8  [ EFEEC01B1D3CF84F16DDD24D9D9D8F99, C5F0C8C66A3AF7E7BB04CEDE4AC5306F8387AB384A2107DC5BE413AAE968EFF1 ] PptpMiniport    C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys

20:43:36.0148 0x07c8  PptpMiniport - ok

20:43:36.0164 0x07c8  [ A32BEBAF723557681BFC6BD93E98BD26, 35039BA72A29F87B2CA37DCDE4EFDAABBDEAD8CE3EB8652ACC665994118145A6 ] Processor       C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys

20:43:36.0180 0x07c8  Processor - ok

20:43:36.0180 0x07c8  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85, F7794B5D12DC5D820A162850F4388E2AA80426AD07CB221799CF941C682AB501 ] ProtectedStorage C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

20:43:36.0180 0x07c8  ProtectedStorage - ok

20:43:36.0195 0x07c8  [ 09298EC810B07E5D582CB3A3F9255424, 35473A1BE25AC289474090EB0806AC6B3035DC33D1F3DF97A14BF1E361AC6AC3 ] PSched          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys

20:43:36.0227 0x07c8  PSched - ok

20:43:36.0242 0x07c8  [ 80D317BD1C3DBC5D4FE7B1678C60CADD, DA76804B55D0CAB3DDD01EFC06673764AE4860693375C658B6063FB14AF7F12C ] Ptilink         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys

20:43:36.0258 0x07c8  Ptilink - ok

20:43:36.0258 0x07c8  ql1080 - ok

20:43:36.0273 0x07c8  Ql10wnt - ok

20:43:36.0273 0x07c8  ql12160 - ok

20:43:36.0273 0x07c8  ql1240 - ok

20:43:36.0273 0x07c8  ql1280 - ok

20:43:36.0320 0x07c8  [ FE0D99D6F31E4FAD8159F690D68DED9C, 998685622ABE631984B7E4DBF91AB3594B1F574378D75EB9F6265F4650470692 ] RasAcd          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys

20:43:36.0320 0x07c8  RasAcd - ok

20:43:36.0352 0x07c8  [ AD188BE7BDF94E8DF4CA0A55C00A5073, C7D76CB579FAEBCCC2873499441BACDD6BD6668ACF5ED7F31862656E96E2B20C ] RasAuto         C:\WINDOWS\System32\rasauto.dll

20:43:36.0352 0x07c8  RasAuto - ok

20:43:36.0367 0x07c8  [ 11B4A627BC9614B885C4969BFA5FF8A6, EAE0A412A2B0F68919C32A96B3A08CC1A06585E4998819F5C9051745F63FF5AD ] Rasl2tp         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys

20:43:36.0383 0x07c8  Rasl2tp - ok

20:43:36.0414 0x07c8  [ 76A9A3CBEADD68CC57CDA5E1D7448235, 4AFD048C5D2306AB8DE46F3AA60AC0213333DDA3B09A9E91F7585DB6EB978EC8 ] RasMan          C:\WINDOWS\System32\rasmans.dll

20:43:36.0430 0x07c8  RasMan - ok

20:43:36.0430 0x07c8  [ 5BC962F2654137C9909C3D4603587DEE, A5CE5653D0105240F5E86CFAAB89E7917D42D939E2F27A5A7D6979289CA651B8 ] RasPppoe        C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys

20:43:36.0445 0x07c8  RasPppoe - ok

20:43:36.0445 0x07c8  [ FDBB1D60066FCFBB7452FD8F9829B242, 10A2DACF944BD000032EBA8C095CB3D879CC55B28C377ADF6E52E508E47444DB ] Raspti          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys

20:43:36.0477 0x07c8  Raspti - ok

20:43:36.0508 0x07c8  [ 7AD224AD1A1437FE28D89CF22B17780A, 6645235CA27D671954E3557FA37082881C3D7D47492C71264CD8CB8D108EC801 ] Rdbss           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys

20:43:36.0508 0x07c8  Rdbss - ok

20:43:36.0508 0x07c8  [ 4912D5B403614CE99C28420F75353332, 975341ECD660209987B5E5171B8315E032439E408CBE8A5986E67AF767F373BB ] RDPCDD          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys

20:43:36.0523 0x07c8  RDPCDD - ok

20:43:36.0539 0x07c8  [ 15CABD0F7C00C47C70124907916AF3F1, 66B5C978B7FB6359AD8BAC9F568FE9D469E358FEAB07B1F129BA9E85F1DF723E ] rdpdr           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys

20:43:36.0539 0x07c8  rdpdr - ok

20:43:36.0570 0x07c8  [ 43AF5212BD8FB5BA6EED9754358BD8F7, AF330F61CECA4AFA359CEABC5EB3227E6B56A9A2DCE50701381D665122D7356D ] RDPWD           C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys

20:43:36.0570 0x07c8  RDPWD - ok

20:43:36.0617 0x07c8  [ 3C37BF86641BDA977C3BF8A840F3B7FA, AB9A6E54DBA3F4561CD4837372BECCE0D73943D02E3288F944333039375AC08C ] RDSessMgr       C:\WINDOWS\system32\sessmgr.exe

20:43:36.0617 0x07c8  RDSessMgr - ok

20:43:36.0633 0x07c8  [ F828DD7E1419B6653894A8F97A0094C5, E6150E1F598BA4CFEDB8FF075BC0D576518C331B864388F1CAE8812EFF106ECF ] redbook         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys

20:43:36.0648 0x07c8  redbook - ok

20:43:36.0695 0x07c8  [ 7E699FF5F59B5D9DE5390E3C34C67CF5, 3FCF0442D80AB181FED4303E570378736AA1F8718C0B8B70F689A1E45200FFE4 ] RemoteAccess    C:\WINDOWS\System32\mprdim.dll

20:43:36.0711 0x07c8  RemoteAccess - ok

20:43:36.0727 0x07c8  [ 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F, 0FA880B81AE615206FD1738B83428AAA491D54B24168339DE6E87FDE8C6C14B0 ] RemoteRegistry  C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvc.dll

20:43:36.0742 0x07c8  RemoteRegistry - ok

20:43:36.0758 0x07c8  [ AAED593F84AFA419BBAE8572AF87CF6A, CC0FFC5A69394C8830DC66320DA01A820BBF41AD7E57D0FC343561DC5EF9A360 ] RpcLocator      C:\WINDOWS\system32\locator.exe

20:43:36.0789 0x07c8  RpcLocator - ok

20:43:36.0820 0x07c8  [ 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C, 6AEAC16AB4E0DFD25123AAF4D4181FEE1B919B7B2793117006CE8CF30E826CFD ] RpcSs           C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll

20:43:36.0836 0x07c8  RpcSs - ok

20:43:36.0867 0x07c8  [ 471B3F9741D762ABE75E9DEEA4787E47, D9ADE42965EC22AEB4B2AD21D429C3C8232A60AA9853DEFDA7AED86A13FE8623 ] RSVP            C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvp.exe

20:43:36.0898 0x07c8  RSVP - ok

20:43:36.0930 0x07c8  [ CB9310A5A910648D359C99A857E22A54, 7E24EF1577FC6AEE5B6102DB4126F8EC5B5A1F1D9C46E5B09203B30F3F979C9E ] RTLE8023xp      C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtenicxp.sys

20:43:36.0961 0x07c8  RTLE8023xp - ok

20:43:36.0992 0x07c8  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85, F7794B5D12DC5D820A162850F4388E2AA80426AD07CB221799CF941C682AB501 ] SamSs           C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

20:43:36.0992 0x07c8  SamSs - ok

20:43:37.0039 0x07c8  [ 39763504067962108505BFF25F024345, 73C9710B61EDC7FBEDE1D7A767AA3D3A169E7AD012494D05CB5EE7E5C5752BB9 ] SASDIFSV        C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS

20:43:37.0039 0x07c8  SASDIFSV - ok

20:43:37.0055 0x07c8  [ 77B9FC20084B48408AD3E87570EB4A85, B5BC5FEC1356DECB66A7A671DB67112BDAC8F942BF1C4B986B1805B41EF362B1 ] SASKUTIL        C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS

20:43:37.0055 0x07c8  SASKUTIL - ok

20:43:37.0070 0x07c8  [ 86D007E7A654B9A71D1D7D856B104353, 7B1DE53D637A5FC9619D5D07C48927AFEC89D959207F6F2E2F45DD054EEA04C7 ] SCardSvr        C:\WINDOWS\System32\SCardSvr.exe

20:43:37.0133 0x07c8  SCardSvr - ok

20:43:37.0148 0x07c8  [ 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA, 0B582F47BD70732BAC48B8B86E5D06CE7F299A20E8177F3F2E6F28217C3FB605 ] Schedule        C:\WINDOWS\system32\schedsvc.dll

20:43:37.0164 0x07c8  Schedule - ok

20:43:37.0211 0x07c8  [ 90A3935D05B494A5A39D37E71F09A677, F72733A69BC6E1A2BB91D7632FF3463C12563F60FDCC00A2CDD67FF20D479952 ] Secdrv          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys

20:43:37.0242 0x07c8  Secdrv - ok

20:43:37.0258 0x07c8  [ CBE612E2BB6A10E3563336191EDA1250, C331797DC3569F0E715766561DE2562F60B924378842246C35D2B1CF867E9D96 ] seclogon        C:\WINDOWS\System32\seclogon.dll

20:43:37.0258 0x07c8  seclogon - ok

20:43:37.0273 0x07c8  [ 7FDD5D0684ECA8C1F68B4D99D124DCD0, 7105B026F966A992430F86C3698ABE15EC73E4772F1A3E362E29FD5247A5DCA6 ] SENS            C:\WINDOWS\system32\sens.dll

20:43:37.0273 0x07c8  SENS - ok

20:43:37.0273 0x07c8  [ 0F29512CCD6BEAD730039FB4BD2C85CE, 4F98AE390D1B14A755700DD6CEFB9CF921F0404AF2145D2D7E5F52394F87C6A5 ] serenum         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys

20:43:37.0305 0x07c8  serenum - ok

20:43:37.0305 0x07c8  [ CCA207A8896D4C6A0C9CE29A4AE411A7, 5999B39242283CD803319AADCA171CCCC6E2A40FB2FAFA51B1D29F3FF2DD8D6C ] Serial          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys

20:43:37.0352 0x07c8  Serial - ok

20:43:37.0383 0x07c8  [ 8E6B8C671615D126FDC553D1E2DE5562, CEEC0067514555D5CA489F50E3D7562FCA8DB8E952C3C878604C9277FC77959F ] Sfloppy         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys

20:43:37.0383 0x07c8  Sfloppy - ok

20:43:37.0398 0x07c8  [ 83F41D0D89645D7235C051AB1D9523AC, B681F33EEAA511D6A2DCB9FBAA407B739184C9FF6067C6B7E51F1FC37E9D4DD7 ] SharedAccess    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ipnathlp.dll

20:43:37.0414 0x07c8  SharedAccess - ok

20:43:37.0414 0x07c8  [ 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF, A1006C687BD352F700B140DC741515A0CDD9E1352C0FBD1EE410D404E344444B ] ShellHWDetection C:\WINDOWS\System32\shsvcs.dll

20:43:37.0414 0x07c8  ShellHWDetection - ok

20:43:37.0430 0x07c8  Simbad - ok

20:43:37.0461 0x07c8  [ 50D9949020E02B847CD48F1243FCB895, 5BDAD5E44DE5B412645142810C5FCE4B2D9685F928FF4A6B836A9DCE7725BD78 ] SkypeUpdate     C:\Program Files\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe

20:43:37.0461 0x07c8  SkypeUpdate - ok

20:43:37.0461 0x07c8  Sparrow - ok

20:43:37.0492 0x07c8  [ AB8B92451ECB048A4D1DE7C3FFCB4A9F, DD17733CBB370FCA08F0296704D7CBEACA3C8F76D0ABE4761C3B1FFDF7481D9E ] splitter        C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys

20:43:37.0492 0x07c8  splitter - ok

20:43:37.0539 0x07c8  [ 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F, E0B07F08E60FFBAD36C2E58180F4B2A16DCA47716044CBE0213DF7B74D742F1F ] Spooler         C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

20:43:37.0539 0x07c8  Spooler - ok

20:43:37.0555 0x07c8  [ 76BB022C2FB6902FD5BDD4F78FC13A5D, 6031CB2344D7277FC703480EB43CF856A0F8F818EA98FF26A2CA532336CD2DFA ] sr              C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys

20:43:37.0570 0x07c8  sr - ok

20:43:37.0602 0x07c8  [ 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378, B57A14F1B7B0997E619DDD62B73157AA2399A9852166FB58139CBB358A88F6F3 ] srservice       C:\WINDOWS\system32\srsvc.dll

20:43:37.0617 0x07c8  srservice - ok

20:43:37.0633 0x07c8  [ 47DDFC2F003F7F9F0592C6874962A2E7, 17C643BD4EB09B5666FE41817DC785BE04A6E491CE79E8E5A702CDBD98E1BDD7 ] Srv             C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys

20:43:37.0633 0x07c8  Srv - ok

20:43:37.0664 0x07c8  [ 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6, 01E1A101FFF48402C77E385A78FEF27876E04533B60EB1C18558A737E57E5FA8 ] SSDPSRV         C:\WINDOWS\System32\ssdpsrv.dll

20:43:37.0680 0x07c8  SSDPSRV - ok

20:43:37.0711 0x07c8  [ 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30, 2AA0DA710FCBFF38FE8DA91EE02E7A4503269347E61F8D3246FCA3384BBA2305 ] stisvc          C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiaservc.dll

20:43:37.0711 0x07c8  stisvc - ok

20:43:37.0742 0x07c8  [ 3941D127AEF12E93ADDF6FE6EE027E0F, EA1F0E32E1C5E90FA4AAC421DEBBE086512340758D3217A6334E886BCE638B51 ] swenum          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys

20:43:37.0742 0x07c8  swenum - ok

20:43:37.0758 0x07c8  [ 8CE882BCC6CF8A62F2B2323D95CB3D01, B408550A581F3DA222355964AFA4E976AD8471F0AA37573C42C4948AE5A23A3B ] swmidi          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys

20:43:37.0758 0x07c8  swmidi - ok

20:43:37.0758 0x07c8  SwPrv - ok

20:43:37.0758 0x07c8  symc810 - ok

20:43:37.0773 0x07c8  symc8xx - ok

20:43:37.0773 0x07c8  sym_hi - ok

20:43:37.0773 0x07c8  sym_u3 - ok

20:43:37.0789 0x07c8  [ 8B83F3ED0F1688B4958F77CD6D2BF290, 546D3602183702B4F53E84413CFA2C933D64C8540378E54A8DCD148F3F36A2DA ] sysaudio        C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys

20:43:37.0789 0x07c8  sysaudio - ok

20:43:37.0805 0x07c8  [ C7ABBC59B43274B1109DF6B24D617051, 4384CA0AA6CE9B603CF7DB775A3C721E46715D5B120B94FB57DEADAADE18535B ] SysmonLog       C:\WINDOWS\system32\smlogsvc.exe

20:43:37.0852 0x07c8  SysmonLog - ok

20:43:37.0852 0x07c8  [ 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38, F35C31F6B7F366CB949D1044B357C76DEC9170441C5E559802794F62B72FD255 ] TapiSrv         C:\WINDOWS\System32\tapisrv.dll

20:43:37.0867 0x07c8  TapiSrv - ok

20:43:37.0883 0x07c8  [ 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D, EA29E49434585409272E7901AF89771FE9D6E911A7DC44AB3C7020CFF8A44552 ] Tcpip           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys

20:43:37.0898 0x07c8  Tcpip - ok

20:43:37.0930 0x07c8  [ 4E53BBCC4BE37D7A4BD6EF1098C89FF7, D084EFE07AC200672A1CE7BB8AE736612B3E353271188D26E29EC973E26E1F5F ] Tcpip6          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip6.sys

20:43:37.0930 0x07c8  Tcpip6 - ok

20:43:37.0945 0x07c8  [ 6471A66807F5E104E4885F5B67349397, F35CBFFB8BB235CCE30EF94A5273333900DD49FD506BF9D55D99A320B8A53A5A ] TDPIPE          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys

20:43:37.0945 0x07c8  TDPIPE - ok

20:43:37.0961 0x07c8  [ C56B6D0402371CF3700EB322EF3AAF61, 7743FA4C734BCE38EFB1CA69BC17364D8421E2CD172F856F7E38E7AE1EE93F2F ] TDTCP           C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys

20:43:37.0977 0x07c8  TDTCP - ok

20:43:37.0992 0x07c8  [ 88155247177638048422893737429D9E, B6D4E8691917946332C2208D01F8C8281978C1AD1E9951C5D99DF0D49AC34B3B ] TermDD          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys

20:43:38.0008 0x07c8  TermDD - ok

20:43:38.0023 0x07c8  [ FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F, D6246521539BA4ACD022D26983182F5E323D2EF1EA7C54265A248C43A1CE5202 ] TermService     C:\WINDOWS\System32\termsrv.dll

20:43:38.0023 0x07c8  TermService - ok

20:43:38.0039 0x07c8  [ 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF, A1006C687BD352F700B140DC741515A0CDD9E1352C0FBD1EE410D404E344444B ] Themes          C:\WINDOWS\System32\shsvcs.dll

20:43:38.0039 0x07c8  Themes - ok

20:43:38.0086 0x07c8  [ DB7205804759FF62C34E3EFD8A4CC76A, 13A4248F528CE98ACA66898E56822E4FC49B11F491FF1F61A687BA601BF0A802 ] TlntSvr         C:\WINDOWS\system32\tlntsvr.exe

20:43:38.0133 0x07c8  TlntSvr - ok

20:43:38.0133 0x07c8  TosIde - ok

20:43:38.0148 0x07c8  [ 55BCA12F7F523D35CA3CB833C725F54E, 849FB1AE31B143B14B298BBC0D91230693D41DEB95F46516878F53A7F4186C38 ] TrkWks          C:\WINDOWS\system32\trkwks.dll

20:43:38.0148 0x07c8  TrkWks - ok

20:43:38.0164 0x07c8  [ 8F861EDA21C05857EB8197300A92501C, 374FF9464F273610A051B9220C8D20F01FD4DD029095A7BE37244E20C5C8B5BB ] tunmp           C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys

20:43:38.0195 0x07c8  tunmp - ok

20:43:38.0195 0x07c8  [ 5787B80C2E3C5E2F56C2A233D91FA2C9, 3774905CF77954DFCECDA5BCC7CDE3D0ED72712BFAAD85ADAE5246306447E46C ] Udfs            C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys

20:43:38.0195 0x07c8  Udfs - ok

20:43:38.0211 0x07c8  ultra - ok

20:43:38.0211 0x07c8  [ 402DDC88356B1BAC0EE3DD1580C76A31, 32A686595710336A6BFD54C03F552AE39439611662F84EF5D24193AE5665C6F3 ] Update          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys

20:43:38.0242 0x07c8  Update - ok

20:43:38.0258 0x07c8  [ 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91, 7746916DB48E3F5B243B63C066596AD9037A494BF1AD935946DD04AC85D983DF ] upnphost        C:\WINDOWS\System32\upnphost.dll

20:43:38.0273 0x07c8  upnphost - ok

20:43:38.0273 0x07c8  [ 05365FB38FCA1E98F7A566AAAF5D1815, 16843048CEEC3DAA3B953A12FF1EE339E86783A08F2A56DA7F94AD9F9717D77D ] UPS             C:\WINDOWS\System32\ups.exe

20:43:38.0305 0x07c8  UPS - ok

20:43:38.0352 0x07c8  [ 1B611611C28D2DF25BC057D79C6F13FC, B0D86F63E44B40413BBAE6402CC088046CFAE082D41BBC2ED5A916293356B846 ] usbccgp         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys

20:43:38.0352 0x07c8  usbccgp - ok

20:43:38.0383 0x07c8  [ 4BAC8DF07F1D8434FC640E677A62204E, 76C1351AF6752224BF59DEEE0F8665FE699F3DFD679F5BCD01C7D9383E6402A4 ] usbehci         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys

20:43:38.0383 0x07c8  usbehci - ok

20:43:38.0383 0x07c8  [ 1AB3CDDE553B6E064D2E754EFE20285C, A99C4528C4227B1E96847614745AAFACD3C5F1BDFE435214DBF78740FFB300FE ] usbhub          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys

20:43:38.0398 0x07c8  usbhub - ok

20:43:38.0414 0x07c8  [ 0DAECCE65366EA32B162F85F07C6753B, 3C33AC2FC95E876933F2016CF0CDA2745491679728684DA8DF95A515CE4804BD ] usbohci         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys

20:43:38.0414 0x07c8  usbohci - ok

20:43:38.0414 0x07c8  [ A32426D9B14A089EAA1D922E0C5801A9, ED1DC52EE45F8EAD3AEC4B1F817BB25634141CF48295494C5947DCE6CF7A9817 ] usbstor         C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS

20:43:38.0430 0x07c8  usbstor - ok

20:43:38.0445 0x07c8  [ 0D3A8FAFCEACD8B7625CD549757A7DF1, B9CFDEFCD66AA139F3DC2F967B184669532922563AD5A71769BABDC4370D065E ] VgaSave         C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys

20:43:38.0461 0x07c8  VgaSave - ok

20:43:38.0461 0x07c8  ViaIde - ok

20:43:38.0461 0x07c8  [ 4C8FCB5CC53AAB716D810740FE59D025, 010EAC43DBED700B73E4FC908FAAF9F6A0168EBBD5D86751E49BC33AAA18BFA4 ] VolSnap         C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys

20:43:38.0461 0x07c8  VolSnap - ok

20:43:38.0492 0x07c8  [ 7A9DB3A67C333BF0BD42E42B8596854B, D31A9A3B1AAAB373EDD73B674102395212FCB616F829E938B7B2B7BE7D4752C5 ] VSS             C:\WINDOWS\System32\vssvc.exe

20:43:38.0523 0x07c8  VSS - ok

20:43:38.0539 0x07c8  [ 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F, FA1876888BCB9C72A92369DBED4FF1A8666784523FB41E618FA0919490FCDDB9 ] W32Time         C:\WINDOWS\system32\w32time.dll

20:43:38.0555 0x07c8  W32Time - ok

20:43:38.0555 0x07c8  [ E20B95BAEDB550F32DD489265C1DA1F6, 5589B2067E6C9FBA290D8C5EADDC198EBAF39C50C3CD7D2BC5CDA7CBFBC445E5 ] Wanarp          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys

20:43:38.0570 0x07c8  Wanarp - ok

20:43:38.0633 0x07c8  [ 0A716C08CB13C3A8F4F51E882DBF7416, 66FFDC9151CB3676B5DF073431DE055E7F2CDA5722F7EAAC6EC45F2CF9910882 ] wanatw          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys

20:43:38.0633 0x07c8  wanatw - ok

20:43:38.0633 0x07c8  WDICA - ok

20:43:38.0648 0x07c8  [ 6768ACF64B18196494413695F0C3A00F, 3A8F8586F1D997D19A8478345338D2AECD785AEABDB61531DD3F92003D3230A5 ] wdmaud          C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys

20:43:38.0648 0x07c8  wdmaud - ok

20:43:38.0664 0x07c8  [ 77A354E28153AD2D5E120A5A8687BC06, 8B2D37A4443501C0A8E70BC2079BE27F0A36FD07B561E6F68B40A72EABBC2DFE ] WebClient       C:\WINDOWS\System32\webclnt.dll

20:43:38.0664 0x07c8  WebClient - ok

20:43:38.0727 0x07c8  [ 2D0E4ED081963804CCC196A0929275B5, E1D75C7D7233D81DFDE13160B0C80138DF8B35230D04FB79B367A52FACF69BF8 ] winmgmt         C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll

20:43:38.0727 0x07c8  winmgmt - ok

20:43:38.0773 0x07c8  [ C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D, F776D2680BD3407307B7072626F78460361FC5BC38623C9E16F394D300AB25DE ] WmdmPmSN        C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSNSv.dll

20:43:38.0773 0x07c8  WmdmPmSN - ok

20:43:38.0805 0x07c8  [ E76F8807070ED04E7408A86D6D3A6137, BFCF5361B7335760A7AE4B6958DE516A27AC60AA09135A46F0B49F588FAFE3A0 ] Wmi             C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll

20:43:38.0820 0x07c8  Wmi - ok

20:43:38.0852 0x07c8  [ E0673F1106E62A68D2257E376079F821, 12992F18C9653050B10DC61D12988067933FCFDF02123D3A7EF5DE607A785DDC ] WmiApSrv        C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe

20:43:38.0898 0x07c8  WmiApSrv - ok

20:43:39.0008 0x07c8  [ F74E3D9A7FA9556C3BBB14D4E5E63D3B, C71FAAC752F6D58BF8556661252DBF8C5DDD090CAE002A2C7E09C9A014526066 ] WMPNetworkSvc   C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe

20:43:39.0023 0x07c8  WMPNetworkSvc - ok

20:43:39.0070 0x07c8  [ 7C278E6408D1DCE642230C0585A854D5, DA46079A04F6E8E3441E4AE454AEAC02B3E935DE29CE7F6D4476F57867FCC12A ] wscsvc          C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscsvc.dll

20:43:39.0086 0x07c8  wscsvc - ok

20:43:39.0086 0x07c8  WSearch - ok

20:43:39.0102 0x07c8  [ 35321FB577CDC98CE3EB3A3EB9E4610A, C9A6F5CF282D8FCB3CDFCC4B306013480E78E1B664E1A60A4E27B161F9FFD4CD ] wuauserv        C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauserv.dll

20:43:39.0102 0x07c8  wuauserv - ok

20:43:39.0133 0x07c8  [ F15FEAFFFBB3644CCC80C5DA584E6311, 79B3E9AF35976CE49921E9BEA3BA3B4A8AF762FD3F284B62954038B5FFB32471 ] WudfPf          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys

20:43:39.0164 0x07c8  WudfPf - ok

20:43:39.0195 0x07c8  [ 28B524262BCE6DE1F7EF9F510BA3985B, AEFF02B899801A63CBB262757C3D4369E38BFF0690BD085DE60E873DFBE3C3F4 ] WudfRd          C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys

20:43:39.0227 0x07c8  WudfRd - ok

20:43:39.0258 0x07c8  [ 05231C04253C5BC30B26CBAAE680ED89, 5C03C2D7E0B573646D32F4093E2FF2C3BA391C39F5BA37D67F69D38E357FCC3D ] WudfSvc         C:\WINDOWS\System32\WUDFSvc.dll

20:43:39.0273 0x07c8  WudfSvc - ok

20:43:39.0320 0x07c8  [ 81DC3F549F44B1C1FFF022DEC9ECF30B, 3D14BFEA539F9CEB16555BD56C5E3C7C8F6692FC62C2789F8AAEA1C042E63940 ] WZCSVC          C:\WINDOWS\System32\wzcsvc.dll

20:43:39.0336 0x07c8  WZCSVC - ok

20:43:39.0352 0x07c8  [ 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9, 9418477C2E3EA93E93D931A4EDD4500DA568FAD6040204B5201D1080203B0BBC ] xmlprov         C:\WINDOWS\System32\xmlprov.dll

20:43:39.0367 0x07c8  xmlprov - ok

20:43:39.0367 0x07c8  ================ Scan global ===============================

20:43:39.0398 0x07c8  [ 42F1F4C0AFB08410E5F02D4B13EBB623, 924C30587C51C0D1E1F47991969AF492A644552E15F2480EA991DCB74A3E68D5 ] C:\WINDOWS\system32\basesrv.dll

20:43:39.0445 0x07c8  [ 69AE2B2E6968C316536E5B10B9702E63, D9C5DA7A20DDE69D91E72400C3F06F3CB099DEF42EA6C53FCE076258A0C22391 ] C:\WINDOWS\system32\winsrv.dll

20:43:39.0461 0x07c8  [ 69AE2B2E6968C316536E5B10B9702E63, D9C5DA7A20DDE69D91E72400C3F06F3CB099DEF42EA6C53FCE076258A0C22391 ] C:\WINDOWS\system32\winsrv.dll

20:43:39.0508 0x07c8  [ 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315, 59C606977DB40A3443DFF0BE2A4C761824881B22C9FDB3D23F6486DB580E92A4 ] C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

20:43:39.0508 0x07c8  [ Global ] - ok

20:43:39.0508 0x07c8  ================ Scan MBR ==================================

20:43:39.0523 0x07c8  [ 8F558EB6672622401DA993E1E865C861 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0

20:43:39.0789 0x07c8  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok

20:43:39.0789 0x07c8  [ 5C616939100B85E558DA92B899A0FC36 ] \Device\Harddisk1\DR2

20:43:39.0805 0x07c8  \Device\Harddisk1\DR2 - ok

20:43:39.0805 0x07c8  ================ Scan VBR ==================================

20:43:39.0820 0x07c8  [ 8B5C2A10CED513535A105CA4398C02E2 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1

20:43:39.0883 0x07c8  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1 - ok

20:43:39.0883 0x07c8  [ 2988F6BA6EE8FCF1CA864DA7D89DD884 ] \Device\Harddisk1\DR2\Partition1

20:43:39.0914 0x07c8  \Device\Harddisk1\DR2\Partition1 - ok

20:43:39.0914 0x07c8  Waiting for KSN requests completion. In queue: 153

20:43:40.0914 0x07c8  Waiting for KSN requests completion. In queue: 153

20:43:41.0914 0x07c8  Waiting for KSN requests completion. In queue: 153

20:43:42.0914 0x07c8  Waiting for KSN requests completion. In queue: 153

20:43:44.0008 0x07c8  AV detected via SS1: Microsoft Security Essentials, 4.5.0216.0, enabled, updated

20:43:44.0008 0x07c8  Win FW state via NFM: enabled

20:43:46.0570 0x07c8  ============================================================

20:43:46.0570 0x07c8  Scan finished

20:43:46.0570 0x07c8  ============================================================

20:43:46.0570 0x0408  Detected object count: 0

20:43:46.0570 0x0408  Actual detected object count: 0

*****Note:  AdwCleaner Log did not automatically open after the system rebooted.  I went ahead and copied and pasted the log from the C:AdwCleaner folder.

AdwCleaner:

# AdwCleaner v3.023 - Report created 07/04/2014 at 20:52:32

# Updated 01/04/2014 by Xplode

# Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32 bits)

# Username : Katie - KATIEPC

# Running from : C:\Documents and Settings\Katie\Desktop\Scottie\AdwCleaner.exe

# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Found C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL Toolbar

Folder Found C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint

Folder Found C:\Documents and Settings\Katie\Application Data\Toolbar4

Folder Found C:\Documents and Settings\Katie\Application Data\Viewpoint

Folder Found C:\Documents and Settings\Katie\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL Toolbar

Folder Found C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar

Folder Found C:\Program Files\Common Files\Software Update Utility

Folder Found C:\Program Files\Free Offers from Freeze.com

Folder Found C:\Program Files\Viewpoint

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Ask.com

Key Found : HKCU\Software\AskToolbar

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{443789B7-F39C-4B5C-9287-DA72D38F4FE6}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{96BD48DD-741B-41AE-AC4A-AFF96BA00F7E}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{4CE516A7-F7AC-4628-B411-8F886DC5733E}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{628F3201-34D0-49C0-BB9A-82A26AEFB291}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{6C259840-5BA8-46E6-8ED1-EF3BA47D8BA1}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\dnu.EXE

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\TbCommonUtils.DLL

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\TbHelper.EXE

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AxMetaStream.MetaStreamCtl

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AxMetaStream.MetaStreamCtl.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AxMetaStream.MetaStreamCtlSecondary

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AxMetaStream.MetaStreamCtlSecondary.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{03F998B2-0E00-11D3-A498-00104B6EB52E}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1B00725B-C455-4DE6-BFB6-AD540AD427CD}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1C950DE5-D31E-42FB-AFB9-91B0161633D8}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3BDF4CE9-E81D-432B-A55E-9F0570CE811F}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{57CADC46-58FF-4105-B733-5A9F3FC9783C}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9F34B17E-FF0D-4FAB-97C4-9713FEE79052}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A9A56B8E-2DEB-4ED3-BC92-1FA450BCE1A5}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE338F6D-5A7C-4D1D-86E3-C618532079B5}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C339D489-FABC-41DD-B39D-276101667C70}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D433A9D0-8267-40CB-8AD5-24F22FA5373F}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D565B35E-B787-40FA-95E3-E3562F8FC1A0}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D89031C2-10DA-4C90-9A62-FCED012BC46B}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E15A9BFD-D16D-496D-8222-44CADF316E70}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ComObject.DeskbarEnabler

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ComObject.DeskbarEnabler.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdate

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUIBrowser

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUIBrowser.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUpdController

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUpdController.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{01221FCC-4BFB-461C-B08C-F6D2DF309921}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0FA32667-9A8A-4E9C-902F-CA3323180003}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2A42D13C-D427-4787-821B-CF6973855778}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3D8478AA-7B88-48A9-8BCB-B85D594411EC}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{452AE416-9A97-44CA-93DA-D0F15C36254F}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{45CDA4F7-594C-49A0-AAD1-8224517FE979}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4D8ED2B3-DC62-43EC-ABA3-5B74F046B1BE}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{660E6F4F-840D-436D-B668-433D9591BAC5}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6B458F62-592F-4B25-8967-E6A350A59328}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{81E852CC-1FD5-4004-8761-79A48B975E29}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{95B6A271-FEB4-4160-B0FF-44394C21C8DC}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B2CA345D-ADB8-4F5D-AC64-4AB34322F659}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B9F43021-60D4-42A6-A065-9BA37F38AC47}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BF921DD3-732A-4A11-933B-A5EA49F2FD2C}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D83B296A-2FA6-425B-8AE8-A1F33D99FBD6}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E67D5BC7-7129-493E-9281-F47BDAFACE4F}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7435878-65B9-44D1-A443-81754E5DFC90}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FCC9CDD3-EFFF-11D1-A9F0-00A0244AC403}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbCommonUtils.CommonUtils

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbCommonUtils.CommonUtils.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbDownloadManager

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbDownloadManager.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbPropertyManager

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbPropertyManager.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbRequest

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbRequest.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbTask

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbTask.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.ToolbarHelper

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.ToolbarHelper.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TBSB07898.IEToolbar

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TBSB07898.IEToolbar.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TBSB07898.TBSB07898

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TBSB07898.TBSB07898.3

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.ContextMenuNotifier

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.ContextMenuNotifier.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.CustomInternetSecurityImpl

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.CustomInternetSecurityImpl.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.SearchProviderManager

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.SearchProviderManager.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.TBSB07898

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.TBSB07898

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.TBSB07898.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.TBSB07898.1

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{4F7D1B07-6203-41F0-947B-A29CC9ECD9B0}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{92380354-381A-471F-BE2E-DD9ACD9777EA}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9DBB28C1-1925-11D3-A498-00104B6EB52E}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{B87F8B63-7274-43FD-87FA-09D3B7496148}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C4BAE205-5E02-4E32-876E-F34B4E2D000C}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{EC4085F2-8DB3-45A6-AD0B-CA289F3C5D7E}

Key Found : HKLM\Software\firstsearch

Key Found : HKLM\Software\MetaStream

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{03F998B2-0E00-11D3-A498-00104B6EB52E}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1B00725B-C455-4DE6-BFB6-AD540AD427CD}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{628F3201-34D0-49C0-BB9A-82A26AEFB291}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{443789B7-F39C-4B5C-9287-DA72D38F4FE6}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARPCache\New.net

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARPCache\SoftwareUpdUtility

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARPCache\ViewpointMediaPlayer

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARPCache\webHancer Agent

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}

Key Found : HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SoftwareUpdUtility

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ViewpointMediaPlayer

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@viewpoint.com/VMP

Key Found : HKLM\Software\Viewpoint

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v8.0.6001.18702

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v28.0 (en-US)

[ File : C:\Documents and Settings\Katie\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zzuk6x0z.default\prefs.js ]

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [10064 octets] - [07/04/2014 20:52:32]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [10125 octets] ##########

JRT:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu

Version: 6.1.4 (04.06.2014:1)

Ran by Katie on Mon 04/07/2014 at 21:07:56.60

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\aol toolbar

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\aol toolbar

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3EF64538-8B54-4573-B48F-4D34B0238AB2}

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{66516A07-F617-488A-90CF-4E690CFB3C5F}

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{66516A07-F617-488A-90CF-4E690CFB3C5F}

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\coupons"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\coupons.com couponbar"

Scan was completed on Mon 04/07/2014 at 21:11:04.20

End of JRT log

ESET:

ESET said it did not find anything and did not generate a report.

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

There are a lot of errors so fixing them should start thigs running smoother..

AOL will probably need to be un and Re installed.

Download Windows Repair (All in One) from this site

Install the program then run it.

NOTE 1. In Windows Vista, 7 and 8 right click on the program, click "Run As Administrator".
NOTE 2. Disable your antivirus program before running Windows Repair.

Go to Step 2 and click on Check button next to 1. See If Check Disk Is Needed.
If the tool that the Check Disk is needed click on Do It button next to 2. Check Disk.
In that case make sure you restart computer.

p22004342.gif

Once the above is done go to Step 3 and allow it to run System File Check by clicking on Do It button:

p22004343.gif

Go to Step 4 and under "System Restore" click on Create button:

p22004346.gif

Go to Start Repairs tab and click Start button.

Leave all checkmarks as they're.
NOTE for Windows 8 users. Reset Registry Permissions is NOT checked by design.

Click on Start button.

p22004347.gif

Post Windows Repair log which is located in the following folder:
64-bit systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Windows Repair (All in One)\Logs
32-bit systems - C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Windows Repair (All in One)\Logs
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 runtotorun121

runtotorun121
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

Alright, here is what I have done from your last directions:

1.  Uninstalled AOL Desktop and then reinstalled it after I used "Windows Repair".

2.  Downloaded, installed, and ran "Windows Repair" as you outlined

However -

During the System File Check process I ran into an issue.  As I attempted to do the System File Check I received a prompt that looked like this screen shot:

Crap.  Can't figure out to how attach the screen shot.  If you let me know, I can upload it for you.

But it basically said this:

Windows File Protection

Files that are required for Windows to run properly must be copied to the DLL Cache. 

Insert your Windows XP Professional CD-ROM now.

My neighbor bought her computer with everything loaded onto it from a lady, and she did not receive any software CDs with her computer so I do not have an XP Pro CD.  I did ask her to email the lady and request this; however, my neighbor is not hopeful she will be able to obtain this because she has previously contacted the lady to request other information and not received any follow-up.

It appears that when I look at her computer "Properties" her registration key is listed.  ?   But I suspect that running the System File Check may be a process that was not accurate since I could not use the CD as directed.  Instead, I would get a window prompt saying "If you cancel, Windows might require you to insert a CD later.  Are you sure you want to skip this file?  Yes/No"

I sat there during System File Check and must have entered "Cancel" and "Yes" to the request for the CD and then prompt at least 50-100 times.  Blech.  But I did allow it to run without it.  It may have been a waste of time without the CD so I wanted to let you know I had to run it without that.

So here is the log from Windows Repair:

Windows Repair:

System Variables
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS Architecture: 32-bit
OS Version: 5.1.2600
OS Service Pack: Service Pack 3
Computer Name: KATIEPC
Windows Drive: C:\
Windows Path: C:\WINDOWS
Current Profile: C:\Documents and Settings\Katie
Current Profile SID: S-1-5-21-1844237615-1390067357-725345543-1003
Current Profile Classes: S-1-5-21-1844237615-1390067357-725345543-1003_Classes
Profiles Location: C:\Documents and Settings
Profiles Location 2: C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles
Local Settings AppData: C:\Documents and Settings\Katie\Local Settings\Application Data
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System Information
System Up Time: 0 Days 00:03:26

Process Count: 44
Commit Total: 670.82 MB
Commit Limit: 4.72 GB
Commit Peak: 1.04 GB
Handle Count: 12892
Kernel Total: 61.41 MB
Kernel Paged: 46.29 MB
Kernel Non Paged: 15.13 MB
System Cache: 569.63 MB
Thread Count: 618

Memory Before Cleaning with CleanMem
Memory Total: 2.87 GB
Memory Used: 789.38 MB(26.8197%)
Memory Avail.: 2.10 GB

Cleaning Memory Before Starting Repairs...

Memory After Cleaning with CleanMem
Memory Total: 2.87 GB
Memory Used: 635.73 MB(21.5995%)
Memory Avail.: 2.25 GB

Starting Repairs...
   Start (4/9/2014 11:02:38 PM)

01 - Reset Registry Permissions 01/03
   HKEY_CURRENT_USER & Sub Keys
   Start (4/9/2014 11:02:38 PM)
   Running Repair Under Current User Account
   Done (4/9/2014 11:02:41 PM)

01 - Reset Registry Permissions 02/03
   HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE & Sub Keys
   Start (4/9/2014 11:02:41 PM)
   Running Repair Under System Account
   Done (4/9/2014 11:03:14 PM)

01 - Reset Registry Permissions 03/03
   HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT & Sub Keys
   Start (4/9/2014 11:03:14 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:03:36 PM)

03 - Register System Files
   Start (4/9/2014 11:03:36 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:05:43 PM)

04 - Repair WMI
   Start (4/9/2014 11:05:43 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:10:42 PM)

05 - Repair Windows Firewall
   Start (4/9/2014 11:10:43 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:10:55 PM)

06 - Repair Internet Explorer
   Start (4/9/2014 11:10:55 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:14:16 PM)

07 - Repair MDAC/MS Jet
   Start (4/9/2014 11:14:16 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:14:25 PM)

08 - Repair Hosts File
   Start (4/9/2014 11:14:25 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:14:27 PM)

09 - Remove Policies Set By Infections
   Start (4/9/2014 11:14:27 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:14:32 PM)

11 - Repair Icons
   Start (4/9/2014 11:14:32 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:14:34 PM)

12 - Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
   Start (4/9/2014 11:14:34 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:14:43 PM)

14 - Repair Proxy Settings
   Start (4/9/2014 11:14:43 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:14:47 PM)

16 - Repair Windows Updates
   Start (4/9/2014 11:14:47 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:15:22 PM)

17 - Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
   Start (4/9/2014 11:15:22 PM)
   iTunes not found, not applying UpperFilters iTunes Reg Key
   Done (4/9/2014 11:15:22 PM)

18 - Repair Volume Shadow Copy Service
   Start (4/9/2014 11:15:22 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:15:37 PM)

20 - Repair MSI (Windows Installer)
   Start (4/9/2014 11:15:37 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:15:49 PM)

22.01 - Repair bat Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:15:49 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:15:54 PM)

22.02 - Repair cmd Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:15:54 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:15:58 PM)

22.03 - Repair com Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:15:58 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:03 PM)

22.04 - Repair Directory Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:03 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:07 PM)

22.05 - Repair Drive Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:07 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:12 PM)

22.06 - Repair exe Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:12 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:17 PM)

22.07 - Repair Folder Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:17 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:21 PM)

22.08 - Repair inf Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:21 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:26 PM)

22.09 - Repair lnk (Shortcuts) Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:26 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:30 PM)

22.10 - Repair msc Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:31 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:35 PM)

22.11 - Repair reg Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:35 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:40 PM)

22.12 - Repair scr Association
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:40 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:44 PM)

23 - Repair Windows Safe Mode
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:44 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:16:49 PM)

24 - Repair Print Spooler
   Start (4/9/2014 11:16:49 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:17:04 PM)

25 - Restore Important Windows Services
   Start (4/9/2014 11:17:04 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:17:12 PM)

26 - Set Windows Services To Default Startup
   Start (4/9/2014 11:17:12 PM)
   Done (4/9/2014 11:17:21 PM)

Skipping Repair.
   Repair is for Windows v6.2 (Windows 8 & Newer) or higher.
   Current version: 5.1

Skipping Repair.
   Repair is for Windows v6.2 (Windows 8 & Newer) or higher.
   Current version: 5.1

Cleaning up empty logs...

All Selected Repairs Done.
   Done (4/9/2014 11:17:21 PM)
   Total Repair Time: 00:14:44

...YOU MUST RESTART YOUR SYSTEM...

#7 runtotorun121

runtotorun121
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

I have an XP Pro disk now if I need one.

Waiting to hear back about the last results.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:11 PM

Sorry , I did lose you.. If it happens again just mouse over my name and mouse down to SEND.. and let me know..

Now re run the All in one and only do the System File Checker,

For the future
How To Insert An Image

#9 runtotorun121

runtotorun121
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:05 AM

Okay, very good.  Thank you for the instructions on what to do next and on how to insert an image here.  :)

I will run the System File Checker with the XP Pro disk, but I do not think I will be able to get to it until I am back online at the beginning of next so please do not close my topic for thinking I have disappeared!

#10 runtotorun121

runtotorun121
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

Oh.  :(  Here is where the link you posted to instruct me on how to insert and image takes me:

Sorry, we couldn't find that!
[#103139]

You do not have permission to view this forum.

Need Help?

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/526405/how-to-insert-an-image/

No problem it will stay open

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users