Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

flash player is choppy on all browsers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hippiesue

hippiesue

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

Hello, I have been searching for an answer to my problem. I've tried several things, but none works for me. I need help. I am willing to just start from scratch. I just want to watch videos. I'm pretty sure it is not my internet connection as I am able to watch videos on other pc's without the choppiness. I am on an emachine e625, running vista basic. What else do you need to know? I'm pretty computer literate, just stumped here and need some guidance. Thanks!

update: posted in wrong forum, posted this to audio/video in applications.

Edit: Moved topic from Windows Vista to the more appropriate forum. Also deleted the other topic in Audio and Video. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hippiesue

hippiesue
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

ok, I sure hope someone can help me.

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,618 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

Check the temperatures. Below is a link to SpeedFan. Check temps after computer has been running for at least 30 minutes.

Home page....SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

Download....SpeedFan 4.49

Checked at Virus Total....NO malware found in download...clean.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#4 hippiesue

hippiesue
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

ok, downloaded and installed. computer has been on all day and the temps are temp1: 55c and core: 49c

#5 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,618 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

Has this always been a problem with that computer or is something that has just in the past week or so started?

Do a speed test on that computer using at least two locations on the web.

Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Use CCleaner to cleanup the temporary files, logs, cookies, etc. Use the default settings. Pay attention while

installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars such as Yahoo. No need to use the Registry Cleaner tool and it has 

the potential of causing another problem. CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Edited by buddy215, 03 April 2014 - 09:19 PM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#6 hippiesue

hippiesue
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

I just wiped everything and reinstalled back to factory default. Solved the problem!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users