Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bsod

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 soker

soker

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 AM

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

So i was not sure where to place this thread so i placed it here if you don't mind ^^.

Well basically i own a laptop that ever sine around 2 years it started doing this sometimes: sometimes When i play a game (any game) the laptop just crashes, sometimes theres a blue screen other time ther isn't and most of the time he doesnt even crash but when he does, the next hours that i try to start any game it keeps crashing until it stays ok for like 2 months or so.

So here's the last log i got from the Bsod. If you could find out the problem through this it would be great but i doubt it cause the errors kind of variate.

Problem Signature:
Name of the problem event: BlueScreen
  SO Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
 Region ID: 2070

More information about the problem:
  BCCode: a
  BCP1: 0000000000000102
  BCP2: 0000000000000002
  BCP3: 0000000000000000
  BCP4: FFFFF80003088D49
  OS Version: 6_1_7601
  Service Pack: 1_0
  Product: 768_1

Files that help describing the Problem:
  C:\Windows\Minidump\040314-17331-01.dmp
  C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-89497-0.sysdata.xml

Edit: If there is any more BSOD i'll also put that log in here.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 03 April 2014 - 09:10 AM.
moved from General Chat to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hi,

Please navigate to the folder C:\Windows\Minidump. Select all the files in the folder, then right-click, go down to Send to and in the list that opens select Compressed (zipped) folder.
Attach the file that is created to your reply - More Reply Options > Choose files ....

#3 soker

soker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

Here ya go, thanks again.

Attached Files

#4 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

I am seeing a possible link to Bitdefender Internet Security.  How long have you had it installed and are you running the most up to date version?

Did you make any software or hardware changes in the shortly before the BSOD's started to occur?

#5 soker

soker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

I have used Bitdefender for a long time now, i will try to remove it and then check. Also i never changed my hardware  except for my Hard drive because of some critical sector failures with my old one, but this problems occurred long before the old hard drive collapsed so i don't really think it has anything to do with it. Any software updates are mostly windows updates and Nvidia Drivers updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users