Jump to content
Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:20 PM
Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:35 AM
I have a work deadline for tomorrow
We can have a look. but miracles can often take a bit longer than a few hours
Combofix is only used in the Virus and Malware area of the forum, and often there may be a wait of 2 days or more for help there.
Please try to download all tools to desktop, Run all tools as Administrator Copy and Paste all logs.
Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
If required please Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
Right click on it and select Run as administrator
A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
Please Copy and Paste the log.
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
Now: Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
NOTE : Please close or save all work, as the computer will be Rebooted
Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
Click on the Scan button. (only once)
AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.
Next: Click on the Clean button (only once) to remove the selected items.
You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be close so that the infections can be removed.
Click on OK, and then OK again to confirm the reboot.
When cleaning process is complete a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt ) of what was removed will be on your desktop.
Please copy and the paste this log in your next post.
A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
After the Reboot and you post the logs -
Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
* How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus
* Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
* Run the tool by double-clicking it.
* If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8, right click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
* The tool will open and start scanning your system.
* Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
* On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
* Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
These will give us a basic idea of what your problems may be.
Please also post a report on how the computer is running, and specific problems.
Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:17 PM
Please, please, please, someone help.
Have you solved your problem, or had other help. Always like to know -
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users